ANIMATION: Swords and Monsters

I understand that Episode probably started off just being about Drama and Romance, but I think it’s time we get more Fantasy and Horror content, especially blades. A Fantasy story without swords is like a romance story without kissing. I would like some “monster costumes” for horror stories.

25 Likes

Agreed, but they just put up a Sci-Fi shelf, so things are moving in the right direction :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just letting you know, if you want something added you have to word it in a specific way

Clothing: Monster Costume

Or something like that.

2 Likes

Really? When? Are you talking about the Epy-Files?

Yup. It’s a step forward, I think. Hopefully there’ll be a fantasy shelf soon :slight_smile:

I guess Im not understanding the difference between a genre and a shelf.

I know. I mean for them to actually have monster costumes so we can easily have Bigfoot or Werewolf or something like that in the game. Also, giant monster props. Also, alien skin colors and alien ‘outfits’. That would be awesome to have.

4 Likes

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

we do but they are in the classic style

1 Like

I totally support , we need such monster Animations like werewolf , Vampire, ghosts , big foot etc

1 Like

I already made a thread about swords ages ago. If you are going to ask for monster costumes they have to be in a separate thread. Format it properly.

Your thread is only asking for swords in Limelight and so doesn’t conflict with this thread, which is making a more general request. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: