ANIMATION :Twerking

I know this looks and sounds wrong . I suggested twerking because it can come in handy somewhere somehow , for me it may show ; fun , humiliating dancing and also desperate people who desperate thing for things that are probably not worth it .

**JUST IN CASE YOU ARE NOT CONVICED

Twerking is not a bad thing , not a bad dance or anything like that. Twerking can sometimes be seen in cartoons for children along the age group of 7 or less and it is not seen as ‘harmful’ so why not on Episode . Twerking is kind of like the word ‘p*ssy’ but that’s a fact to tell another day. It can also be ’ a-none- rapid- twerking ’ (if that is a thing ) it could be harmless low level and middle level twerking , just not rapid/master-level twerking type of vibes.

Also I didn’t get a random GIF (pronounced jiff , like the peanut butter brand) because some people find it very inappropriate , like my mom and many , many more would be triggered .

Hopefully , you vote and support this idea :upside_down_face:
:ok_hand:

13 Likes

Now, while in the Caribbean a woman said at some festivals it happens and means different things to them, she said some will do it when happy, but this is a bad idea if episode wants people to follow guidelines and twerking if once not sexual (I’ll bet thousands of years ago) has been turned sexual, it’ll be seen as sexual.

3 Likes

The dance_crawl_loop animation kinda looks like twerking i guess. :joy::joy: I don’t think episode will add this because it will violate guidelines. But the grind animation is just as bad so i don’t know :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, twerking would be amazing :joy: like the mc is drunk and end up twerking on a stranger, which end up sleeping together, and he end up being your dad co worker, so y’all start to hang out together and end up together :relieved: hell yeah

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

The dictionary describes twerking as dancing “in a sexually provocative manner, using thrusting movements of the bottom and hips while in a low, squatting stance”.

2 Likes

sure why not lol …support!! :eyes:

True. But it still depends on how you see twerking in general

the way you described twerking not being so bad :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: its kinda funny LMAO