Animation Update Feedback Thread

Thank you so much, Tori, I can’t wait to have the old animations back.

1 Like

Massive thanks to @Tory for going through all our messages and panics :joy: and gathering stuff together to deliver the message to the episode team! :blob_hearts: And thank you so much to the whole Episode team including Tory again for hearing us out and acting quickly on it! So happy it’s going to be reverted back! :sob: :face_holding_back_tears: :blob_hearts:

And thank you all in the community for coming together to voice your opinions! :sparkles: :blob_hearts:

And sorry for the negativity :sweat_smile: I was in distraught about the change lol but it was all out of love and concern for the app, authors and readers! :blob_hearts:

18 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Animation Update Moving Forward Feedback Thread

I can attest to that, socks are the bane of character dressing’s existence.

You may want to fix this typo :rofl:

9 Likes

Wait, the masks aren’t layered under glasses? How else are they gonna stay on your face :weary:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Animation Update Moving Forward Feedback Thread

Well said criticism but they are rolling back this update.

6 Likes

So this means that the update will no longer be there since it received a lot of backlash.

4 Likes

OMG I JUST OPENED MY EYES AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING I SEE?? :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Awesome!!

14 Likes

Thank god, I have to admit this update was so terrifying to see.
I wish they had asked for our opinions and showed us previews of some sort before changing it all with little to no warning!

5 Likes

Thank god it’s being rolled back… I really didn’t like it :grimacing:

3 Likes

I have the exact problem. They need to fix that because I can’t tell their expressions no more

I hated the creases between the eyebrows and the weird lips and lip movements like NOOO :tired_face:

@Tory 1.

You’re an angel.

1. Do we know how long the rollback is going to take? My story is still showing with the new animations. Just wondering if we had a rough estimate on time? Thank you! :two_hearts:
16 Likes

Well they said that they needed to do the tech update so that they can make newer animations. But since they’re rolling it back, we’ll have to wait and see what’s in the next tech update.

I’m just happy that this update is going away.

6 Likes

Me too lol

3 Likes

One thing for sure, is that they’ll definitely not make this lip movement mistake. The lips were fine as they were. Haha

5 Likes

I def did not like the eyebrow creases thing either :confused: I hope they don’t make that mistake again :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Hopefully not. The community hated it. And they also want us to give more feedback so that when they release another tech update, it will include our feedback.

3 Likes