Animation Update Feedback Thread

By the way, my portal still features the new animations. I thought it’s rolled back? Is anyone facing the same problem?

5 Likes

Yeah they said that they will roll it back asap. Give it some time. It’ll come back. They have to first roll it back.

2 Likes

It’ll take some time since it took some time to initially give the update in the first place.

1 Like

Honestly, I dislike this update. It looks so weird :sob:

3 Likes

They’re changing them back to the original animations, don’t worry. They will eventually have to update their system but hopefully the next time they roll out a “more emotive” animation update, they’ll do it with all of our listed concerns in mind.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Animation Update Moving Forward Feedback Thread

Thankfully they’re rolling it back.

1 Like

They definitely will. Otherwise they’ll be facing backlash again. Also it wouldn’t make sense to just put back what we severely disliked. They noted down our feedback, and now know what to avoid for next time.

I hope things go back to normal soon.

Thank you for the reassurance.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you so much for letting me know about this!

1 Like

Tbh I think the facial details can stay, but the lips should remain the same pretty much. Because my male character had Medium Straight Natural lips and to have them look like a hybrid between Medium straight natural and medium heart was sickening. He deadass looked like he was having an allergic reaction. I certainly don’t want that to happen again, as I created him with an image I had in mind.

4 Likes

Good job guys! We did great as a community :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks Tory :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Tory you rock!!

1 Like

Tky @Tory !
We really appreciate you reading everything and trying to fix it, maybe the team could look into the glitches there have been on the book clubs too? I already filed 2 tickets and it’s been months since saying they would fix it but there’s no change :confused: and an idea for it would be a search bar for book clubs!
Tky again and maybe next time give the users a glimpse of them before updating to make sure everyone is comfortable with the changes?

7 Likes

NO. Please. I hate the new animations.

5 Likes

They will change it back to the old animations. XDDDD

5 Likes

Does this mean we will never get those updates? even if as separate animations, I would still love to see the new versions of animations.

1 Like

Personally, I like what they did with the eyes. It gives more emotion, but the mouth looks a little weird

1 Like

Has there been any update on this being taken back ( I don’t IG much lol). Are they back to normal yet?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, I don’t IG much either :sweat_smile:

3 Likes