Animation Update Feedback Thread

:tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

@ColeCatalyst old animations are back up! :wink:

6 Likes

Yesssss its backkkk

2 Likes

Ah sameee :sob::two_hearts:

I’m probably gonna publish my story asap now in fear for when they change the animation style once again in the future ;/

3 Likes

FYI

26 Likes

You’re late to the party @Tory ! :blob_hearts: But truly, thank you for taking our feedback seriously and helping as much as you did! :kissing_heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Let us rejoice! We were heard! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

1 Like

Also, if anyone sees their more constructive comments that came in after I posted the announcement yesterday, please don’t panic. It’s just me moving them over into this thread so I can more easily track everything!

13 Likes

Thank god🙏🏼

1 Like

Omg yesss, my characters are back to normal :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

oh my god thank you @Tory and the rest of the episode team!! we love you :heart:

Different part of the team, but book clubs is something that is being worked on.

We will still need to do a tech update to animations at a later date, so they will likely make their way back but in a different form.

You can always check the main update post! I try to keep that without comments and have separate feedback threads to make it easier to keep track of the updates without having to scroll through a bunch of other comments.

7 Likes

That was fast!

1 Like

Thanks hon!
:party_time:

4 Likes

@Tory can you have the team test out the new animations by showing us what they look like before y’all finalize them? That way we can decide if they are good or not and send back feedback before officially deciding?

4 Likes

What do you mean by different form? Does this mean that they will have animations in other areas? But like not on the face?

3 Likes

Actually, the pic on the left specifically is the animation I hated from the day one and the update looks way better here than the previous one. The older animation looks so confused and emotionless like he pretends the feeling he’s supposed to portray. I don’t get the hate the update got, honestly.

1 Like

It really warped many of the other mouths and shapes. While it looked good on some animations for some lip shapes, it looked terrible on the other ones.

We would like new updates for animations but without changing the features that don’t need to be fixed.

Maybe some of the new animations that were there can be offered as separate new animations, but they shouldn’t replace the ones that were good from the start.

4 Likes