Animation / zooming issue

I’m having a bit of a problem with the animations. Okay, so I want the characters to continue kissing when the “zoomings” appear. But they’re just standing there right after they’ve walked to a certain spot. And I can’t have any pauses since it will mess up the scene. I’ve literally tried everything, but nothing is working, please help!
Here’s my script;

Also, the sound is playing for like 1 second then it disappears. And the sound is showin up on the web previewer, but not on the phone.

can you copy and paste this walks to spot command here?

&LAMAR walks to spot 0.481 156 364 in 0.1 AND LAMAR is kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND LAMAR faces right AND NATHALIE walks to spot 0.458 128 376 in 0.1 AND NATHALIE is kiss_passionate_loop AND NATHALIE faces right

And I’ve tried to write
&NATHALIE walks to spot –
&LAMAR walks to spot –
But nothing works.

so you want them to keep kissing when they reach the spot?

Yeah, exactly! :slight_smile:

&LAMAR walks to spot 0.481 156 364 in 0.1 AND LAMAR does it while kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND LAMAR faces right AND NATHALIE walks to spot 0.458 128 376 in 0.1 AND NATHALIE does it while kiss_passionate_loop AND NATHALIE faces right THEN LAMAR is kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND LAMAR faces right AND NATHALIE is kiss_passionate_loop AND NATHALIE faces right

Try this although I’m not sure if this work, as your walking time is very short

Thank you so much for the help! It worked :slight_smile:

Also, do you happen to know why sound isn’t working correctly? Like, it works on the web previewer, however, when I’m trying it on my phone, the sound disappears after 1 second.

I’m not familiar with sounds but maybe try after first @pause for a beat

music off
@pause for a beat
sound glass_shatter

@RudeInception

Okay, thank you!

Oh, and the phone previewer is messed up too. When I preview this scene for the second time after I’ve had to reopen the app, Lamar always disappears, and so I have to close the app and preview it again for him to appear. Also I’ve changed certain features on him, but he still looks the way he did before I changed his looks. But everything is looking as it should in the web previewer, but NOT on the phone. Should I file a ticket or is does this happen to other people as well?
Sorry for being annoying :confused:

Reset your story progress and just exit the story and enter when character disappear (it’s a known bug, but if you want you can send a ticket)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.