ANIMATIONS: Add more animations for ink

We need more animations for ink
After creating limelight it seems that episode has COMPLETELY forgotten about ink, and alot of people don’t even like LL
And for people like me who want the good animations of LL but also like ink better, It’s a total headache to choose one

Here are some animations I REALLY want.

1. A animation where the character runs/walks mad
    This one is in LL so it should be added to ink too. They can call it run_angry or walk_angry.

2. A animation where the character laughs while on the phone.
    This one is because if my MC is talking on the phone and hears something funny, I want them to laugh with a phone in their hand
    They can call it talk_phone_laugh

3. Swinging the bat
    LISTEN UP
    I don’t want my character holding a baseball and never getting to swing it
    That’s like people telling you they’re taking you to a concert but then it’s a Barney musical LET ME SWING THE BAT
    Anyway it should be called swing_bat

That’s all I could think of. Feel free to add to the list if you want to

7 Likes

I don’t believe they will be working on INK anymore something about the coding system being too old for the new one they have?? but they did say they would eventually release the things that they were working on in INK before the system was too outdated.

I guess it’s just a matter of time now probably got some bugs and what not to fix before releasing.

1 Like

I’m with you on this!

2 Likes

I always use limelight, but I really agree! Ink is so iconic.

SUPPORt!

@Arlene/@Liz since you guys announced Ink isn’t gonna be updated. Shouldn’t this thread be closed?

Thanks for the heads up. It should have been archived a bit ago. Fixing now.

1 Like