Animations not working when they should?

Hey all!

I’m trying to code, but for some reason, certain animations aren’t working when they should be? The animations are listed under the Animations By Character tab, but they keep not working, and as I keep writing, more errors keep popping up.

Here’s the ones that are coming up rn:

• Behavior walk_runway_loop may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character NAOMI. May display idle animation instead. (This one is coming up for ALL my characters!! I’m trying to code a performance scene :frowning:).
  • Behavior dance_backup_energetic_loop may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character COACH YANG. May display idle animation instead. (I know this animation can only be used by male characters, and this character is male).
    *Behavior stretch_pregnant_painful may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character STARISSA. May display idle animation instead. (This character is female, so idk).
  • Behavior idle_sit_armscrossed_unimpressed_loop may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character TATYANA. (Seriously wth with this one???)

Can anyone please tell me what’s going on here?? :smiling_face_with_tear: I just wanna write my story, and this keeps happening. TIA!!!

I’ve been thinking this for a while now: the warning is there just to let the authors know that those animations only work with one type of character. For example:

This one is only for females.

As you said, this one is only for males.

Again, this one is only for females.

And this one is only for males.

But worry not, you can still publish with these warnings :blush:

Thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.