Animator/Coder for exclusive story wanted! šŸ˜

Hello, everyone! :smile:

Iā€™ve been working on a very secret projectā€¦ and now I need some help!
As this story isnā€™t like any other story on Episode there are a few requirements/preferences.
Note: I have only completed the first chapter but will be creating two more so I can publish it.

What I am looking for:

• One experienced coder - Someone to help me with errors/problems when it comes to script and code. The story has very complex coding. I have created a heavily coded section just to help the story run smoothly. I wonā€™t be needing you to write code for me because I think that would be too much of a job and frankly because it may be too confusing how everything jumps together back and forth.
  • An animator - Okay Iā€™m probably stretching my luck with this but if anyone is up for making me an animated outro for the story thatā€™d be great. I just think it would be cool but isnā€™t necessary at all so donā€™t feel pressured!

I want to keep this project a secret until I actually publish it so if you are accepted, donā€™t go spamming the link and spoiling it for everyone, thank you. :pray:

How to apply:

• DM me on instagram at @chaotic_circe (I ainā€™t about that self promo life, haha)
  • Send me a PM here on the forums

Thank you all so much for your time, have a good day/night. :smiley:

1 Like

Bumpā€¦ Still looking for an artist to make splashes or an outro. :grin:

1 Like

Look at

1 Like

Iā€™m a experienced coder, need help? :thinking::thinking:

Yes. I need a coder to help with coding if I get stuck with errors. I donā€™t need help atm but I may later. PM me if youā€™re still interested, thanks. :grin:

If you still need an artist Iā€™m free

Wow! Absolutely love your art! If youā€™re interested in making some art for my secret project PM me. I could do with a splash. :ok_hand:

1 Like