Anime/Manga Fans: Dragonball vs Naruto

anime

Which Anime/ Manga do you like better? Dragonball ( Dragonball Z, Super,GT )
Or Naruto ?

2 Likes

bump

Dragonball, but I also did not watch much of Naruto, so I ain’t saying it was bad or anything. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I appreciate your response and your input. :grinning: :+1:t4:

My Brother turned me into a Dragonball Nut! :joy: :joy: :joy:
It’s literally his absolute favorite Anime of all time… He’s all things Dragonball.
But I have watched Naruto before, and I enjoyed it.

1 Like

I guess I watched most episodes of Dragonball and DBZ, GT was harshly censored on German TV so they could show it in the afternoon… As for Super, I watched the first episodes so far until the point when Goku Black showed up, but not the multiverse tournament, so I did not see Caulifla, C21 and the female Boo in action. :grin:
I also played Budokai Tekaichi 2 or so on my PS2 and Dragonball Legends on my cellphone recently.

1 Like

Now THAT’S awesome!!!

1 Like

I have never played any of the games… But my brothers have played them all!!! :+1:t4:

1 Like

But I did not watch most of the DBZ movies, like the ones with Cooler or Broly. I did watch the real action movie with James Marsters as Piccolo, though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That is so cool!!! How did you like the real life action movie?

1 Like

It was not what fans expected, but in itself not that bad, also with Mai. :grin:

1 Like

You know… I have never been a fan of live action … but I might have to check it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.