Anime Poll (For everyone)

Hello :blush: This is a poll about Anime

• I know what anime is and love it!
  • I know what anime is but I dont like it
  • I dont know what anime is

0 voters

1 Like

i find it weird to say you dont like anime. its not like saying I dont like comody or romance or horror. its not a genra. its a style. simply just japaness cartoon. they exist in any genra. saying you dont like anime would be like saying I dont like moves who is not live action.

there gotta be at least one anime you would like. you just gotta look in the right genra

5 Likes

I like anime (not all of them. In most cases I prefer to read the manga)

3 Likes

@lanafrazer_episode, @Ayu

Tagging my whole squad.

3 Likes

Different people like different things and we all have opinions. Please respect that :heart:

4 Likes

Aside from Hetalia, Iā€™ve never seen an anime Iā€™ve actually liked. Itā€™s just not my thing :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

yas baby!!!

2 Likes

Anime exist in any genra. Its like saying i dont like animation movies.

1 Like

Youā€™re saying that ā€œitā€™s not possible to dislike animeā€. Well, it is. You personally like it and I respect that. But I dislike it and you have to respect my opinion as well.

3 Likes

I am not saying its possible. its weird because its not one single thing. its million of diffrent stories in many diffren genra. you want horor there is horror. comody there is comody . romance scifi fantasy. anime exist. saying you dont like anime . is just saying I dont like movies. and its fells like you cut it off more because its jappaness cartoon. than the shows it self. I would undertsand if you said. i dont like the animes I have watch.

I am not gonna force you are something to go and watch a bunch of diffrent animes. because if you dont want its you choice to make.

I am just saying putting all anime into one box. is like puttng evry movie in the same box.

1 Like

So youā€™re calling the anime dislikers weird? Just because we have an opinion on something doesnā€™t mean what we think is ā€œweirdā€.

3 Likes

@Forever1201 I wanted to watch anime but i donā€™t know which lollll.
Itā€™d be really helpful if you could recommend me some :joy:

2 Likes

I will :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like