Anisha’s Fast COVER AND SPLASHES Request Thread! {CLOSED}

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOW DOING COVERS AS WELL AS SPLASHES!

THIS THREAD IS CURRENTLY CLOSED SINCE I AM TAKING A SHORT BREAK - IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED, PLEASE REQUEST SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Hi guys!

I have free time on my hands and decided to make a splash and cover thread. I can make simple splashes for you, my examples will be pictured below. I will also leave a cover that I just did too. Your splash/cover will be ready in around 1-3 days since I have a life which includes school and homework :frowning: . I am not a master at making them. I am not a PRO!

If you would like a cover or splash with your characters on, please note I am not a master at them. I can do them, but I am well better at simple, but decorative splashes. Once again. you can find my examples below.

There are only 4 rules which you have to follow!

1. Be patient! It takes time to make a good splash. If I can do it quickly, I will.

2. Please credit me! You can either credit me in a readerMessage or at the end of each episode!

3. Please don’t ask for one if you aren’t going to use it. Splashes/Covers take time and effort. Please use it if you ask for one.

4. Don’t ask anywhere else! If you request one, I will make you one. If you ask others, you’ll just end up with loads of different covers/splashes.

5. Please don’t Private Message me your requests! I get a lot of PM’s asking for things. Please post them on THIS THREAD!

How to get a splash!

1. Please fill out this form:

Your Name:
OPTIONAL: Story Name:
What would you like as a splash? (e.g: sound, follow me):
How urgent is it?
Social Medias (optional):

1. Send me a picture of the background you would like me to use. {I will resize it, don’t worry.} / Explain what background you would like, e.g: watercolour with pink and red, waterfall etc

2. OPTIONAL: Any fonts you would like me to use?

3. OPTIONAL: Anything you want me to do?

How to get a cover!

1. Please fill out this form:

Your Name:
Story Name:
Story Description:
Small, Large, or Both?
How urgent is it?
OPTIONAL// Tagline?
OPTIONAL// Social Medias:

1. Send me a picture of the background you would like me to use. {I will resize it, don’t worry.}
    If you don’t have a background, give me something to work with such as the mood e.g. / Explain what background you would like, e.g: watercolour with pink and red, waterfall etc

2. OPTIONAL: Any fonts you would like me to use? {If you would like the one in the samples, please say which font. The one in the first two splash samples or the font in the third splash sample}

3. OPTIONAL: Anything you want me to do?

4. OPTIONAL: Would you like your characters on the cover/splash? If yes, please put their character details and outfit details below.

Examples {SPLASHES}:

~ More coming… ~

Examples {COVERS}:

The following are real covers that I have made. I have respected the authors privacy and put ‘AUTHOR’ over the name. The real covers do not have the word sample on them.

One last thing:

If you want a font/background similar to one in one of my examples, please state which example and which category {covers or splashes}! In order of appearance, 1,2, then 3 below one and so on.

WAITING LIST:

Anisha Xx

5 Likes

Hey, I would like to make a request :slight_smile:

Name: Lonya (or do you mean the story name? xD)
What would you like as a splash? - Sound
How urgent is it? - not that urgent. Take your time :slight_smile:

1. What you think fits the best :slight_smile:

2. Anything you want me to do? - A bit darker theme

2 Likes

I’ll probably have it done by tomorrow, thanks for ordering!

Anisha Xx

Alright, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean by a darker theme, btw?

Anisha Xx

Well, I want to make story where there is a lot of blood and death and I want the Splash to represent a bit of that vibe you know ? :smiley:

1 Like

Ah okay! Xx

1 Like

Name: M.TPineapple
Story Name: Cancer is a Killer
What would you like as a splash? - sound
How urgent is it - Very
Background - Could you do a background like the ones in your examples please
Any fonts you would like me to use? - The one in the example
Anything you want me to do? - please make it colourful

Your splashes are so pretty

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll do 2 versions for you, one with the first 2 examples font and one with the last example.
It’ll probably be done by tonight!

Anisha
Xx

Thank you so much! Xx

1 Like

I sent you a message, they’re on there!

Anisha Xx

bumpinnnggg~~

Your Name: AnonGirl
OPTIONAL: Story Name: Dirty Little Secret
What would you like as a splash? (e.g: sound, follow me): I would like that you do both of them (sound and follow me :slight_smile:)
How urgent is it? You can take your time :slight_smile:
Social Medias (optional): Instagram-> Daddy Issues
Font: The font as your examples :slight_smile:
Background: images
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to start posting your splashes on here, just saying!

Anisha Xx

Just wondering, which font? The one in the first 2 or the third?
And on the follow me one, would you like just instagram?

Anisha Xx

Yes, just instagram. I would like the second one :wink: (for the font)

1 Like

Got it! It should be ready by tomorrow maybe? I have a lot to do tonight, lol. So yes, I’ll have it to you by tomorrow!

Anisha Xx

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Daddyissues,

How are these?

You said the second one, so I just made it this font. PM me if you’d like the other font in the second sample!

Anisha Xx

I like it!

1 Like