can I have a splash please?
Soccer Mom: The Coach
can I have a sound splash please?
A bit urgent. I need it by april 30th

I really like the font you used for the samples :smiley:
Can you just say
“This story uses sound. Use headphones for the best experience.”
Thank you!

(you can make the font in whatever color you want but please make sure it’s visible)

1 Like

name: Destiny
story name :Bad Baby girl
splash I want my chacacter as myself on the splash to be on their if you cant do that its okay

How urgent : not that urgent
follow my snapchat destinyg0110

1 Like

Hi, would you like the font used in the first 2 or in the third [example]?

Anisha Xx

What are your character details?
Also, what would you like the splash for?

Anisha Xx

No character details. Just the font from the first. For sound

1 Like

Oh, I accidentally replied to the wrong person!
Okay, I’ll have it to you by tomorrow or even today. :slight_smile:

Anisha Xx

yay! Thank you!

1 Like

bumping because why not~~

Can I have another splash?

-A warning splash (mature themes and language)
-Not too urgent, needed by the end of May.

-Comic Sans

-Can you please add kind of like a shadow on each letter?

1 Like

Got it!
As a matter of fact, I do know when it’s needed, since I am actually helping out in the Soccer Mom’s Contest! I am a part of the team :slight_smile: The others are happy you are writing!

Anisha Xx

1 Like

yay! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Here you go!

Make sure to leave credit!

Anisha Xx

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Your Name: Natalie D.
Story Name: Changing For The Better?
Story Description: My parents always said change is for the better, before they put me in a home. I’ve lived by that rule my entire life. Now I’m starting to question that.
Small, Large, or Both?: Both
How urgent is it?: Not very urgent at all
2. I don’t have a background for you to work with so, sorry. But the mood I want is like dark and gloomy, so for the colors I would want like black and white, but if you can’t find anything like it, it’s fine just experiment with it.
3. I don’t have a preference on the font, so I’ll let you pick whichever one you think looks best!
4. When putting in the character could you do one of them looking sad and gloomy, and made a copy of the same person just this time faded and looking happy, or smiling. Other than that just get creative with it!
5. My story is written in Limelight just so you know when the character isn’t put into the cover, if possible. If so, SHE has Long Feathered (Dirty Blonde) hair, a Heart Soft Face, Arched Thick Styled (Chestnut Brown) eyebrows, Female Generic (Deep Blue) eyes, a Round Button nose, and a Beige Rose skin color. She wears the Turtleneck Long Sleeve Sweater Cotton Creame with the Pleated Skirt Metal Heart Belt Red Burgundy and the Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Gray Neutral Warm.
P.S. Sorry, I know this is a lot, and I didn’t mean it to be, but if you choose to do this for me, thank you very much, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey, it’s fine! So just to be clear, you want the character in both covers? And would you like a font that is gloomy and sad // or shattered like the cover example? Xx

1 Like

Yes, I would like the character to be in both of the covers and for the font do one that is gloomy and sad please. Thank so much for doing this for me!
Also do you have any stories published?

1 Like

Yes, I have a story called ‘The Perfect Play.’ I have another, but it isn’t published yet.

Anisha Xx

1 Like