Anjali's paid background Patreon (also on disocrd)

Hello everyone, I’m Anjali.
I thought I’d share my work with you guys since I started making backgrounds a while ago.
Here I am, presenting my background.
Using the following link, you may purchase it.
I’ll provide links to each of my backgrounds here so that you can all access them.
I hope my work appeals to you.
Please forward this to as many members of the episode as you can.
Guidelines for my backgrounds: If you purchase something, keep it to yourself; don’t share it with anyone.
If you use one of my backgrounds in your story, please give me credit. (If you use my backgrounds in your story, you may also share it here; I would absolutely read it.).
If you have any questions about my background, feel free to DM me on Instagram at @anjali_writes._

For more material, you can follow me on Instagram as well.

Captivate your readers with a one-of-a-kind story background! Set the scene for your tale and transport them to amazing worlds. Click the link below to explore and join the storytelling adventure! And if you love it, share the link to spread the magic!

Link:

Background Link:

Will provide link on discord:

Thank you.

Image preview of brown office:

3 Likes

here new airport bg available on Patreon:

4 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

These are so nice!

1 Like

Love your backgrounds! Would love to see house interiors. Bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, bathroom, etc… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for bump @ara.pia :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face::innocent:

Thank you mary :blush::purple_heart: Im working on it soon will upload here :purple_heart::purple_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Penthouse Man background is now available on Patreon and Kofi:

2 Likes

bump…

Penthouse guest bedroom is now available on Patreon and Kofi:

Thank you for your support guys.
Please share it with other also.:sparkles::sparkles::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m running!! :running_woman:t3: it’s so pretty I need to have it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiley::kissing_closed_eyes: thank you so much​:purple_heart::purple_heart::kissing_heart: I’m glad you liked it. :purple_heart::smiley:

1 Like

Ofc, I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like