Ann C's Story Reviews [CLOSED]

Bump!!

Your story has been reviewed!

Am not gonna waste my time going through the points I generally use for my reviews-- cause everything was perfect. :ok_hand:t2: :+1:t2: Spot Direction of characters, placement of overlays, music- I found each of them flawless.

But, why is there a filter throughout the chapters? Honestly, I was a bit uncomfortable with that. But great work on the story-- your hard work with the coding and plot can be clearly seen and is worth an applaud. :clapping: :clapping:

2 Likes

Thank you for the review!

As for the filter, I have it throughout the story for the aesthetic! It also definitely makes the romantic moments when the color comes back for brief moments with the white vignette overlay on top really pop out!

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Review has been sent to your e-mail address, as mentioned in the form. Please confirm the receipt of the mail.

2 Likes

Hey, the link in the form is not opening for some reason. Please resend it as a reply to this post.

Bump!

Yes, hello. My apologies! Unfortunately, my story got removed from the app. :man_facepalming:Sorry for not letting you know sooner!

1 Like

It’s okay.

Filled out the form. :black_heart:
Can’t wait for you to review my story. :relaxed:
Here’s the cover cuz I couldn’t upload it there. :sunflower:

1 Like

1 Like

Hey, I just submitted my form.

1 Like

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

It has been PM-ed to you as mentioned in the form.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll go check it out :heart:

1 Like

Bump!

Filled out the form! thank you so much for this :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

@emerald.epi