ANNa's Art Shop[CLOSED] GO CHECKOUT OUT FOREVER ART SHOP

Hii I was wondering if you could me a splash that says End Of Episode! The background a simple garden will work the pose is I want the guy have his hand on her waist.

![36%20AM|167x500]! These are my characters!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, no problem!

1 Like

Yeah, I would be happy to!

Thank you so much!

Your Welcome! I should be almost done…

ok thx!

Hey, I really like your splashes. I was wondering if I could request one? :two_hearts:

Hi i was wondering if you could make me a splash please? I was thinking of having my character (Bree) cussing with a censored sign over her mouth and having my other Character Brian laughing at her with my other 2 characters katie and dillon is the back rolling their eyes at them saying "warning: this story uses contains, Mature themes and strong languages. If you could? Bree:

Brian:

Katie:

Could you draw them? I am getting a pic of dillon now if you can. :slight_smile: if not i can try and get better pics. :slight_smile:

Yeah!

Yeah I can but can I get better pics of Bree unless you just wanted half of her body in the splash…:crazy_face:

haha no I have a better for you. thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:
is this better?

if not I can take another one. :slight_smile: sorry about this. lol :slight_smile:

they are all sending like that now haha. is it letting you click on the photo to open it? I am so sorry about this. lol :joy:

Yeah, it is! It’s fine! I will start on it tomorrow… Right now where I live it’s 12:58 and I have to wake up soon for school…

No problem. ill talk to you tomorrow. Have a good night and day at school tomorrow. Im having surgery at 9am so I should be back on around 5pm my time. I live in Arizona. :slight_smile: I cant wait thank you so much!

Your example picture of the girl with her finger over her lips about the mature themes. I would want that background with everything else that same as your first warning example (font, character position, censored bar, etc.) However, I would like to use my own character in place of her.
Skin tone: toffe brow: medium curved hair: strawberry blonde/fishtail braid eyes: taupe/round classic face: round nose: elven lips: blossom lips/scarlett
-outfit- body tight leather jacket, running sneakers, red shorts onesie top, black leather legginings
thank you so much, let me know if your able to make this for me :two_hearts:

1 Like

I am! I’ll get it to you as soon as I can!:blush:

Hi i hope your day went well i just got home from having surgery and wanted to say hi. :slight_smile: if you didnt start yet can i send you different pics of the characters, if you did its no big deal i just learned how to take pics of the characters for the poses and everything for splashes. Haha

Hey! Could i help you? Like be a part of your art shop? I can do drawn covers

okay, thanks so so much :blush:

1 Like