🌹 Anna's Art & Summary Help Shop [OPEN]🌹

Crushing hard, you find yourself at a crossroad between what your heart really wants. When your best friend offers to help, there might be more than two people in the picture.

8 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

It’s vague and abstract. I like it!

6 Likes

Haha, I tried to give you as much freedom as to what you decided to do for the plot! I’m glad you like it :white_heart:

5 Likes

I love this, it’s better than mine!

4 Likes

Anyone else need help?

2 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

YOU ARE A MIRACLE!! This is my description!

Iggy’s a fiesty girl who always gets what she wants, always and forever. But when Iggy rebels and gets put in a bootcamp what will she do? Will she leave her city life behind or stay true to her roots?

also a title is needed

3 Likes

Iggy’s rebellious nature got her sent to boot camp in the city. Will she prevail through these trials or end up stuck in her old ways?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This is great! If I could do all caps I would!

3 Likes

I can’t come up with any titles.

2 Likes

All is well, thats what fantasy generator is for!

3 Likes

Do you still need help?

3 Likes

Hello! I was wondering if you’re still helping people?

if so

Plot:

So, the MC (Yeri) is kinda a wild card, and is “dating” (due to plot, they’re not “together” but are dating without labels and definitely not exclusive) and he’s very iffy. Her mom doesn’t like him, just from the stories she’s heard about him, and is trying to set her daughter up with her old friends son, (Keirce) who’s fairly successful and stable. But he’s living a “boring” cliche life to Yeri, and she likes to do and be exciting, go on adventures, and be the definition of crazy. The mom had planned a trip with her old friend, and thought it be perfect to get Yuri and Keirce together, but Yeri figures it out and and then refuses to go now (though it’s very tempting to go). Finally, the mom makes a deal and agrees not to set them up, but that doesn’t mean she won’t see him at all, then Yeri agrees. And, as you probably guessed, they get stuck together lol

(I think there should be two plane rides, cuz the second one gets cancelled), and that’s where they spend most of the vacation together

Title: SWY: Mr Boring

I don’t currently have one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hi can you helo me

My story is about two new twin boys who made a bet to see if they could win your love

And i dont have any current plot please help

4 Likes

Hi! Yes, I do help still.

You agree to a trip with a guy who’s as boring as watching paint dry, when you’d rather be with your man who keeps you on your toes. Only problem, now you’re stuck with Mr. Boring!

Let me know if you like this.

4 Likes

I’m gonna need a little more information.

2 Likes

You’re with someone exciting. Your mother wants you to get with Mr Boring. To appease her, you go on a trip with him. But now, things take a turn and you’re stuck with him.

3 Likes

Hello, I was wondering if I could join this shop and work as an artist, I like to do edits lol. I can do both ink n limelight.

I’ll pm you the examples. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hello this shop isnt an art shop the owner only helos people with their story descriptions @Davideogurl

2 Likes