šŸŒ¹ Anna's Art & Summary Help Shop [OPEN]šŸŒ¹

Lol, Anna asked me to be in her art shop by pm.

2 Likes

Ok

3 Likes

Hi can you help me with this. I want to shorten this plot a bit

You are the maid of honor in your best friendā€™s destination wedding, but you are single and feeling depressed about having to attend solo. Stressed and grumpy on the long flight there, you have a few too many drinks and pass out, drooling, on the shoulder of your seatmate. When you arrive at the wedding, you are mortified to discover that your handsome seatmate is the best man, and you spend the rest of the wedding weekend trying to avoid him.

3 Likes

Aww I love this one!!
Would you rather be credited by ur IG or forums?

3 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Forums!

3 Likes

You didnā€™t expect the guy you sat next to during your flight to be at your bestfriendā€™s wedding. Especially not when you embarrassed yourself in front of him!

I hope you like this one!

2 Likes

Yeah its lovely

3 Likes

Awesome.

2 Likes

@Anna_Marie
Can you help with summary :blush: ?
Plot -Chloe, the MC, a professional in archery and shooting, is getting engaged with Liam, a professional artist. Their families, being royal, were having the engagement at the palace. The chandelier falls on the king, which is the plan and work of the enemy kingdom. Chloe, is now taken away by the soldiers, so that she could protect the prince, Albert. Hence, begins the journey of Chloe being stuck with the prince to protect him from the enemy kingdom.

5 Likes

An assassination befalls the royal family, tasking Chloe with protecting the prince. However, as she undergoes peril, the secrets that bounded her to this prince begin to unravel.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help
But I might looking for more help ā€¦and I will choose the best one :blush:

3 Likes

Hey! Sorry for not replying for days, didnā€™t see this until now and Iā€™ve been super busy, so I havenā€™t had much time to get on the forums!

Ok, so, this is my summary I came up. Itā€™s not really good like my previous ones, my creative juices have been meh lately with my mental health.

A royal engagement between Chloe and the prince goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must defend the prince and kingdom. What will happen when sheā€™s stuck with the prince?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so good! Thanks for also helping.

3 Likes

Of course! Just helping out :white_heart:

3 Likes

Hi can you fix this for me

You and your friends decide to go to the spokiest house in Hillwood, while leaving the door mysteroiusly shuts and you cant get it opened. Will you survive being stuck in there?

2 Likes

You and your friends go to the spookiest house in Hillwood. You didnā€™t think much of it until the door closes shut! Now, youā€™re all trapped and canā€™t leave. Will you survive or die?

2 Likes

Thank you this is so perfect

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

2 Likes

Hi dont mean to bother but i cant think of a name for this story I was wondering if you could help

3 Likes