Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

Bump :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Dark Descent by @gremlin.writes is one I read for the Heard Awards that I enjoyed. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your recommendation I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Dark Descent
Author: gremlin.writes
Genre: Thriller (with a hint of horror and a dash of comedy)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 12, but ongoing
Description: Play as Roxas as you circum-navigate labyrinthian corridors in his search for freedom and answers to his imprisonment. Choices matter.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. Here’s the details of my story:

Title: Cruel Intentions
Author: Khadija.epi
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (more chapters will be released soon)
Summary: You are back. What happens when you embark on a journey to avenge those who wronged you? How far will you go to succeed? [CC + LL]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6624130819227648
Instagram: @Khadija.epi

Thriller recommendation:

Story title: Act of vengeance
Author: @Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5819471904702464

I enjoyed every second of this. The fact that the story is set in the 20’s is alone very refreshing, but the way you portrayed this period is amazing. The backgrounds, the overlays, the outfits, the characters, the dialogues, the music… I’m afraid the screenshots won’t give justice on how spectacular your directing is, but I have to say it took me pretty long time to read these five episodes, because I was so amazed that I had to examine every single detail on the screen. You got me hooked with the plot too, and I can’t believe that besides all of this, you even added mini games, and a point system. I seriously can’t imagine the effort you put into this.

I‘m really excited to see where this goes, and I’m definitely going to check out your other story too.

Screenshots

4 Likes

I think thriller was the last genre, but since apparently some people follow this thread, and I really enjoy reading in different genres, I will do another round :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and for recommend my story!! :heart:
(And sorry for my grammar mistakes in this story.)

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the thread :heart:
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: FAR AWAY
Genre: Mixed genre: Romance, Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure
Chapters: 12 so far (more to come)
Choices & Customization: Yes
Description: A horrifying event turns Lucy’s life upside down,forcing her into an island.
Ashe is a hot martial arts fighter. Will he be able to save her?
(choices and customization)

Far_Away__Season_1_Limelight_posterThumb_jI05A0qSgh

Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 17 so far (more to come)
Description: Lucy has joined an elite fighting team of hot sexy guys. How will she get on moving up the ranks & going against a deadly enemy at the

same time? (choice and customization)

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_Ne5Qfc5YtO

Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 12 so far (more to come)
Description: After waking up from life-support due to her abusive ex,April now lives in fear.How will she handle her obsessed ex,and a sexy powerful

guy with super abilities?
(choices and customization)

Story_Title_hMZizQ_posterThumb_XTZ7pJ1Pne

Action suggestion for you: Edogon by DestinysTragedy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is my first story.

Title: My SUPERlife
Author: Auremiol
Genre: Action, Romance
Description : You are a reporter, that is caught in the middle of weird experiment… 3 love interests and lots of fun and action! Enjoy the ride! (LL, CC, Choices matter, 3 LI’s)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975127894491136

1 Like

My recommendation for this week:

Story title: Edogon
Author: @DestinysTragedy
Genre: Action
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6019343356133376

I loved your intro and to be honest after that I had the feeling that the story was moving a little slowly. But… I didn’t mind it because:

1. I was glad to get to know the MC’s personality better, since I really enjoy stories with strong female characters, especially if they don’t fall instantly for the hot guy
  2. The story has a great premise overall, and you made me excited to see what happens next

With that being said, I’d say the story would be a better fit for sci-fi than for action, but I understand that sci-fi genre doesn’t exist. Why, Episode, why? :weary: Anyway, after reading episode 5 I feel like more action is coming soon :eyes: Is it bad that I got excited about the words “crazy” and “war” on the last screenshot? :sweat_smile:

Screenshots

4 Likes

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story a year ago you could say! Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 7(more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Instagram: @alex.woods27
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :llama:

1 Like

This story only has one episode ready right now but INFINITE :infinity: by Zapcatini is an adventure story you’ll probably like

3 Likes

I’m sad K&T is not over yet to put my second story in its rightful genre…

1 Like

Oh, I can imagine. I bet many others will also change the genre after the contest :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My favourite this time:

Title: INFINITE
Author: Zapcatini
Genre: Adventure
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6514478654226432

If I want to be honest, when Amber shared this story I didn’t want to choose it since it has only one episode out. But turns out it has a great dystopian premise, so I got hooked within two minutes and not choosing it was not an option. I will keep this short because I don’t know much yet, but the plot is really interesting so far, and I can’t wait to see how this is going to unfold. I hope the author continues soon :eyes:

Screenshots

4 Likes

To the night by Megan B. It’s hilarious! @megCMU2018

2 Likes

Cool Fools by Tina

1 Like