Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story a year ago you could say! Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 7(more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Instagram: @alex.woods27
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :llama:

1 Like

This story only has one episode ready right now but INFINITE :infinity: by Zapcatini is an adventure story you’ll probably like

3 Likes

I’m sad K&T is not over yet to put my second story in its rightful genre…

1 Like

Oh, I can imagine. I bet many others will also change the genre after the contest :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My favourite this time:

Title: INFINITE
Author: Zapcatini
Genre: Adventure
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6514478654226432

If I want to be honest, when Amber shared this story I didn’t want to choose it since it has only one episode out. But turns out it has a great dystopian premise, so I got hooked within two minutes and not choosing it was not an option. I will keep this short because I don’t know much yet, but the plot is really interesting so far, and I can’t wait to see how this is going to unfold. I hope the author continues soon :eyes:

Screenshots

4 Likes

To the night by Megan B. It’s hilarious! @megCMU2018

2 Likes

Cool Fools by Tina

1 Like

Bump :llama:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been two weeks :open_mouth: I’m back with:

Title: Cool Fools
Author: Tina
Genre: Comedy
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5992254910562304

It’s been a while since I read a high school rom-com that I enjoyed this much, but best friends to lovers is one of my favourite tropes, and in this story it’s really executed well.

I usually don’t care about the characters’ looks, but since Jack pretty much looks like an MC of mine, I felt like he was a cute, romantic version of my baby, lol. But he’s also funny, smart, he is there when you feel down (and brings you pizza), he plays the guitar, and casually forms a sentence using a Nirvana song title. How Gwen survived these three episodes and blushed only once is beyond me.

I wanted to add something else, but I forgot it because Jack was shirtless I have a pretty bad memory.

Screenshots, mostly about Jack, but I promise there are other characters too 😅

5 Likes

I love those two, omg :black_heart::pleading_face::sob:

2 Likes

They are so cute :sneezing_face: Since it was recommended by you, first of all: thanks, and second: do you happen to know when this was published? I hope the author will continue

3 Likes

I don’t, no. She had an Instagram, but didn’t post that much, but now I think the Instagram is gone again :pleading_face: I hope she continues as well.

3 Likes

Expired by Nicole Avory

I hope she added a TW in one of the earlier episodes.

Pins and Needles by Erin V

Though, I only read chapter 1. The cliffhanger made me want to read the next chapters lol.

2 Likes

Hey, I’d love if you checked out my Drama story :hugs:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

1 Like

Hi feel free to check out my story :hugs::revolving_hearts:
Title: Your Heart My Heart
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3
Style: Ink
Description: Michelle has never been in love but when she meets a boy with secret past who ends up being her new classmate things start to go upside down. Will her life be the same as before? No cc, art scenes
Link

Cover

1 Like

I’ve been debating with myself what to choose because I liked more stories this time, but I decided to go with:

Title: Reality Behind Glasses
Author: @Tsukino_94
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5385205688631296

After reading episode 1, I was not sure what to expect, but I continued reading because I really wanted to find out why Layla decided to disguise herself as a guy. You kept me hanging until episode 4, which was a great job, it added a lot to the dramatic effect.

Side note

Now that I know the background story, I think I found a little plot hole, but I don’t think that a lot of people would notice this. Anyway, I wanted to let you know, so feel free to PM me if you want me to elaborate

I have to admit that most of the stories I read are less emotional than this one, but I was in the mood actually, and I really liked what you did because it was in a good balance with the comedic parts. For example, one of my favourite scenes was when Layla was breaking the glasses on her first work day: the way you used the sounds was pretty funny, it’s unfortunate I cannot show it on the screenshots. But I also loved the friend reunions, and I was glad to see that “Stalker” is not that much of a jerk as he seemed to be at the beginning :upside_down_face:

Screenshots

4 Likes

Omg thank you so much!! :pleading_face::sob:. I’m so glad you liked it :heart::heart:!
You know, many readers been complaining because I didn’t reveal the reason for Layla’s disguise in the first three chapters, plus the name of the stalker :sweat_smile:. But I thought like ‘Hey, that’s my story and I like to reveal things at my own pace!’. So I’m really glad since you’re the first one to commend that part, keeping this secret up to chapter 4! :hugs:

1 Like

Really? I thought it was very clever, and I Ioved that you kept referring to the guy as Stalker :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:. And i really liked it to refer to him as the stalker :laughing:. So there wouldn’t be any hint who he really was :joy:

1 Like