Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

oh you have? was it a long time ago because i have changed a few things lol

1 Like

Yes, it was. I might reread it sometime then

1 Like

you don’t have to, but it’s your choice, ty : )

1 Like

Magicka: Soulless and Dark Essence by tldax
Magicka: the power of music by adyelly and episode.honeyy

1 Like

Here are the details for my fantasy story, Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny. I’d love to know what you think about it :two_hearts:

• Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny
  • Instagram: @episodejulianne
  • Description: Iris is a Shaper - a messenger of destiny sent to earth by the Fates. She’s never questioned her role before… Until she meets Thalia, a human with some unusual abilities. LGBTQ, CC, choices matter (three endings).
  • Style: LL
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5977216496369664

1 Like

Thanks everyone for sharing so many stories. It was hard to choose, but the last story shared here really got me hooked, so I’m going with this one:

Title: Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny
Author: @julianne7
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5977216496369664

What an interesting concept and great execution. Your episodes are really well-written because the plot was moving so smoothly, and you haven’t added any unnecessary dialogues that I feel with so many stories. You also ended the chapters in the perfect place.

The story has great directing, diversity and LGBT+ representation too. I really like both main characters, because Thalia is a free spirit, and Iris - who is supposed to guide Thalia to her fate, which is death - stops following rules and becomes a rebel only because of meeting her. This was a great way to introduce romance, and I’m rooting for them to survive all of this together. I have to admit I can absolutely imagine a sad ending too, but either ways, I’m very excited to see what you’ve planned for the later chapters.

Screenshots

3 Likes

Oh wow, thank you so much! I feel so honoured that you enjoyed it and I love hearing all of your comments :heart: this means the world to me!

1 Like

Bump

Does anyone know good horror stories? :eyes: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Bump :eyes:

1 Like

Bump?

1 Like

Every time you bump this for horror stories, it reminds me there’s a hole in the episode market… We should try to encourage more people to write horror somehow :thinking:

2 Likes

I know, right? I got so many stories for fantasy, and I know the Magicka contest was ongoing, but still… Maybe I should just move on to romance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm, I feel bad because this is not a genre I often read… but what about Fugue by Alvar M? I haven’t read this story, but I’ve read others by the author so I can confidently say it won’t be trashy or spammy like a lot of the other horror stories are? :see_no_evil: Or there’s one called Stop Writing Episode Stories by LIZARD which looks very interesting but I’m not sure if it would be real horror :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I’ll check these out, thanks :relaxed:

2 Likes

So I guess I’ll close this soon because apparently I keep forgetting about this… But anyway, here is the story I’d recommend this time:

Title: Fugue
Author: @purplezombieattack
Genre: Horror
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5768502943285248

From the other stories I’ve read from Alvar, I could tell this would be exciting because I really like his storytelling and unique style.
I wasn’t disappointed. I wouldn’t necessarily call this story a horror because I didn’t really find it scary, but I did find it pretty intriguing and mysterious.

Choices matter a lot, and in many cases I was really debating with myself. I got the “doomed” ending, so I guess I could have done better :sweat_smile: But I enjoyed it a lot because the plot was well-rounded, and unlike many predictable story lines, I really had no idea where it was going which made me want to read more.

Screenshots

4 Likes

Bump :mag:

1 Like

Yay, I’m glad you’re still doing this!

Especially for mystery because I read one the other day and wanted to tell you about it: Tulua Rising by KCH

Also worth checking out:

• Gone Viral by Kennedy Chase
  • Identical by Rachh
  • Save My Soul by giraffe
  • The Depths of Newport by baechulgi
3 Likes

Yay, thank you :blob_sun:

1 Like

These are my current favourite mystery stories :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine🖤

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_