Did you really have to add that comment to the end? :joy: :heart:

3 Likes

Yes :smiling_imp: :kissing_heart: :metal2: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

bump :smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Is comedy still open?

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the second episode of the revamp.

I’m just here to promote. I’m currently not doing R4R’s because of personal issues and a lot of other stories to catch up on.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

If you need to know what the cover looks like, my pfp is the cover.

[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

2 Likes

Yes, comedy is still open, I will read it later today :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My comedy choice is:

Story title: The Wrong Match
Author: @Hijiko
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5471673785843712

Such a cute and funny story. The MC is adorable, and this is not something I say often, but I love reading her thoughts, even though she thinks almost as much as she speaks haha. Her best friend, Avery is cool and sassy, and I really liked the male friend too, what a cute loser :smiley: When you made it clear that he was in love with Maya, I thought he would be the main love interest… And I knew that Maya would marry another guy, but then you did something I didn’t expect: you made me like the other guy too. The marriage at first sight idea is great, and given this situation, I must say that the couple’s dialogues, their reactions and their arguments seemed pretty realistic. I loved their dynamic.

Your directing is great, I especially liked your use of overlays and the fact that you use a different intro to fit every chapter. I’m sure there is a lot of effort put into this story, and all I can say is: keep it up!

Screenshots

8 Likes

Aww, thanks you so much for reading and recommending my story ! I am happy you like it and I will for sure continue it :heart::blush: If you ever continue reading it, feel free to send me your thoughts about it as I’d really love to hear it !

4 Likes

Oh yes, I will definitely continue reading it! I just had to stop here because I took like 50 screenshots already, and the worst thing is that this number more or less equals to number of stories I’m reading at the same time. I’m a mess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I’ve only read a bit of it, but Right Beside You by @nellyy.epi is a drama I’ve enjoyed so far. :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, if I enjoy this, I will have to rename the thread to Baleigh’s recommendations to Annie or something :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Annie, what’s your reads range for what classifies as underrated? I actually have a few in mind for drama I know! Drama is not the one you expected me to know lmao

1 Like

Hm, good question. So yeah, it’s pretty difficult to determine it, so I would say I’m fine with under 20K as Episode suggests for Hidden Gem shelves. But I would be even more happy with under 5K, do you know anyone who may have a list like this? :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry it took me so long to get back :woozy_face:

Bad Behavior by Aaliyah Love fits into the less than 5k reads range
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter has just reached 20k, soooo yeah, but I think it’s still quite underrated.
Pretty Boy: A Royal Affair by A. BeauTy also has under 5k

2 Likes

When @amberose suggested this story, I had to facepalm myself. I’ve had it somewhere in my favourites and I knew that I started reading it, so I checked and turns out I didn’t even finish the first chapter :woman_facepalming: So now that I finally read it, this is obviously my choice for this week:

Story title: Bad Behavior
Author: @LiyahxWrites
Genre: Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5778189056540672

First of all, I really liked that instead of forced and pointless drama, your story started with focusing on real-life issues, such as: finding ourselves and growing up, dealing with difficult parents, dealing with the jealous girlfriend who will appear at some point in every male-female friendship, relationships in which one party is not ready for commitment… And the list could go on.

I especially liked what you did with the Xavier storyline because you didn’t give it away at the beginning, which was a great way of adding suspense. And then, from chapter to chapter I started to think this about the whole story: I love the way you built up the plot, and now that I’m at the end of season 1, it all makes so much sense, and still, I have so many questions. I tried to choose screenshots that don’t spoil that much, but I hope they show that when I said drama, this is exactly what I was thinking about.

P.S. I ship Ryan and Rachel so much :eyes:

Screenshots

5 Likes

Annie :pleading_face: Thank you so much for saying this about my story. Gah, this means the world to me. I’m glad you like it. Thank you for reading :two_hearts: Season two will be here soon if I can find a way to stop procrastinating. I need to fix that layering error in episode 2 or 3 :woozy_face:

Thank you, @amberose, for recommending my story. I love you both :blob_sun::blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Please, share your thoughts about my story. If this sounds good enough, you can recommend it.
Details:
Story Name: SOLO
Author: Bithi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Description: When mysterious powers and an undeniable tragedy clash with destiny, will June be able to change the orbit of her fate?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645081272614912
Others: Limited CC. timed and premium choices matter.
Story Cover:

1 Like

Greetings! I’d like to put forth my story as a candidate for your fantasy recommendation. I’ve gotten positive reactions from those I’ve done R4R/reviews with, so perhaps you many enjoy it as well. :grin:

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like