Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

I think thriller was the last genre, but since apparently some people follow this thread, and I really enjoy reading in different genres, I will do another round :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and for recommend my story!! :heart:
(And sorry for my grammar mistakes in this story.)

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the thread :heart:
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Title: FAR AWAY
Genre: Mixed genre: Romance, Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure
Chapters: 12 so far (more to come)
Choices & Customization: Yes
Description: A horrifying event turns Lucy’s life upside down,forcing her into an island.
Ashe is a hot martial arts fighter. Will he be able to save her?
(choices and customization)

Far_Away__Season_1_Limelight_posterThumb_jI05A0qSgh

Title: SWIFTFIST
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 17 so far (more to come)
Description: Lucy has joined an elite fighting team of hot sexy guys. How will she get on moving up the ranks & going against a deadly enemy at the

same time? (choice and customization)

SWIFT_FIST_posterThumb_Ne5Qfc5YtO

Title: Dangerous DNA
Genre: Mixed genre: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Drama, Adventure and Romance
Chapters: 12 so far (more to come)
Description: After waking up from life-support due to her abusive ex,April now lives in fear.How will she handle her obsessed ex,and a sexy powerful

guy with super abilities?
(choices and customization)

Story_Title_hMZizQ_posterThumb_XTZ7pJ1Pne

Action suggestion for you: Edogon by DestinysTragedy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is my first story.

Title: My SUPERlife
Author: Auremiol
Genre: Action, Romance
Description : You are a reporter, that is caught in the middle of weird experiment… 3 love interests and lots of fun and action! Enjoy the ride! (LL, CC, Choices matter, 3 LI’s)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975127894491136

1 Like

My recommendation for this week:

Story title: Edogon
Author: @DestinysTragedy
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6019343356133376

I loved your intro and to be honest after that I had the feeling that the story was moving a little slowly. But… I didn’t mind it because:

1. I was glad to get to know the MC’s personality better, since I really enjoy stories with strong female characters, especially if they don’t fall instantly for the hot guy
  2. The story has a great premise overall, and you made me excited to see what happens next

With that being said, I’d say the story would be a better fit for sci-fi than for action, but I understand that sci-fi genre doesn’t exist. Why, Episode, why? :weary: Anyway, after reading episode 5 I feel like more action is coming soon :eyes: Is it bad that I got excited about the words “crazy” and “war” on the last screenshot? :sweat_smile:

Screenshots

4 Likes

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story a year ago you could say! Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 7(more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Instagram: @alex.woods27
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :llama:

1 Like

This story only has one episode ready right now but INFINITE :infinity: by Zapcatini is an adventure story you’ll probably like

3 Likes

I’m sad K&T is not over yet to put my second story in its rightful genre…

1 Like

Oh, I can imagine. I bet many others will also change the genre after the contest :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My favourite this time:

Title: INFINITE
Author: Zapcatini
Genre: Adventure
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6514478654226432

If I want to be honest, when Amber shared this story I didn’t want to choose it since it has only one episode out. But turns out it has a great dystopian premise, so I got hooked within two minutes and not choosing it was not an option. I will keep this short because I don’t know much yet, but the plot is really interesting so far, and I can’t wait to see how this is going to unfold. I hope the author continues soon :eyes:

Screenshots

4 Likes

To the night by Megan B. It’s hilarious! @megCMU2018

2 Likes

Cool Fools by Tina

1 Like

Bump :llama:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been two weeks :open_mouth: I’m back with:

Title: Cool Fools
Author: Tina
Genre: Comedy
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5992254910562304

It’s been a while since I read a high school rom-com that I enjoyed this much, but best friends to lovers is one of my favourite tropes, and in this story it’s really executed well.

I usually don’t care about the characters’ looks, but since Jack pretty much looks like an MC of mine, I felt like he was a cute, romantic version of my baby, lol. But he’s also funny, smart, he is there when you feel down (and brings you pizza), he plays the guitar, and casually forms a sentence using a Nirvana song title. How Gwen survived these three episodes and blushed only once is beyond me.

I wanted to add something else, but I forgot it because Jack was shirtless I have a pretty bad memory.

Screenshots, mostly about Jack, but I promise there are other characters too 😅

5 Likes

I love those two, omg :black_heart::pleading_face::sob:

2 Likes

They are so cute :sneezing_face: Since it was recommended by you, first of all: thanks, and second: do you happen to know when this was published? I hope the author will continue

3 Likes

I don’t, no. She had an Instagram, but didn’t post that much, but now I think the Instagram is gone again :pleading_face: I hope she continues as well.

3 Likes

Expired by Nicole Avory

I hope she added a TW in one of the earlier episodes.

Pins and Needles by Erin V

Though, I only read chapter 1. The cliffhanger made me want to read the next chapters lol.

2 Likes