Identical by Samantha Marie.

1 Like

My favourite story from last week is:

Story title: No Mercy
Author: @BoneAmi
Genre: Horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5497772363808768

The first thing I have to say is: I don’t handle horror well, so I was a little afraid that I wouldn’t find any stories to my taste. Well, I did. I love the characters and the plot is really intriguing. When I saw the house the family moved into… :scream: Oh boy, I’m super worried about Sydney’s little brother! He is so adorable, and you made me so concerned about their relationship that when I accidentally clicked on the choice in which I broke the promise I made to him, I went back to replay the story :smiley: And still, I couldn’t take screenshots from the scariest scenes but at least I’m not going to spoil them, because they popped up only for a few seconds great job by the way , and I had no idea where to tap since you pretty much scared the shit out of me :sweat_smile:

With that being said, I still think you managed to keep it PG13 and also suitable for adults like me, so thank you

Screenshots

7 Likes

Omg!! :see_no_evil: Thank you so very much! I’m honored you chose No Mercy as your weekly favorite! Thank you for reading, sharing, and for your very kind words! :hugs:

5 Likes

Lacuna by Diana Dee. It’s a mystery :blob_sun:

1 Like

Mystery Stories:
Chicanery by @J.Miley
Vantage Point by @BoneAmi
The Jungle by @amepisode
By The Book by @amberose

5 Likes

Thank you! I read The Jungle and By the Book, so I’m not going to choose them, but I love both stories

I will check out the other two

3 Likes

Thanks Annie :grin::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

Thank you so much, Annie!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you Annie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Annie!

1 Like

And… I messed up with the weekly updates :woman_facepalming: Anyway, here is my mystery recommendation:

Story title: Lacuna
Author: @dianadee
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5521620417445888

I enjoyed this story because it did what I would expect from a mystery: created suspense and a lot of questions in my mind. The directing is great, and I liked the way you introduced the back stories. The flashback scenes were all added in the right place and the narration was really fitting too. My guess is that the MC already has two love interests, but I was wondering if the best friend, Matt would be one too. Just because he’s my favourite character :sweat_smile:

A few things I thought you may want to check out:

I think your grammar is pretty good, but I noticed that sometimes you use the wrong tense.
In the description you should write “including her loved ones”.
Also, make sure to censor swear words since this is what Episode added to the new guidelines.

And finally, screenshots

6 Likes

Here’s mine if you’re interested
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
It’s mostly drama and little fantasy in it
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 8 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

1 Like

Ooh! Here’s a few romance recs:
The Fate of Fire by @AdyElly
I’ll Be Home For Christmas by @episodes_bylex
Perfectly Aligned by Me :see_no_evil:Sorry for the shameless self promo :sweat_smile:

Honestly thought I had more “smaller” romance stories, but apparently not. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Romance,

Tell Me About Me by Laur

1 Like

Ahhh hii thank you so much for recommending my story! I really appreciate it!!

1 Like

Would love it if you checked out my romance story.
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 8 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she goes through several challenges as she struggles to piece her life back together…and love again.
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

1 Like

Here my story if you up for a read!:smile:

Story: Falling All Over
Genre: romance, drama
Chapters: 4 (more episode coming soon)
Style: Ink
Summary: A girl name Jill Wood who started college and her family are kinda like in a gang and she in love with someone name Carrie who is her best friend and crush and she wants to protect her from rival gang, Ex, and enemies. (LGBT+Q)

Follow me on Instagram for updates for my story!:blush:
Insta: @johnie_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5713975751475200

1 Like