Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

This is my story :slight_smile:
Title : Life in dreams
Style: Limelight
Author: Krissstina
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955281698488320
Summary : Do dreams always come true, even if all interfere?
Full CC, Choices Matter, MiniGames, Tappables, Point System
Chapters: 4 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

This is great :heartpulse: I can’t find any stories lately

3 Likes

Hey @Krissstina,
As it‘s mentioned in the OP now I’m looking for action stories, but I will save this for later

3 Likes

Here’s My Story If You Want To Go Give It A Read! Hope You Like It! :heart:

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Action, Drama, Romance
Style : Ink
Episodes : 17(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

1 Like

Bump, because I’m still looking for action stories :ninja:

2 Likes

All right, I’m back :upside_down_face:

My favourite from last week was:
Story title: Remnant Past
Author: @Madhu
Genre: Action
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4667930276331520

I enjoyed the first two episodes, the only thing I missed was a little more action, but then it arrived in episode 3. I was glad to see that the MC is a strong character, but she is nice and caring at the same time. I think you did a really good job with helping the reader understand her motivations.

My guess is that there are at least two love interests in the story, but I liked that the story is not only focusing on them, but on the MC’s friends and family too. This is something I don’t often see in Episode stories (especially the family part).

The directing is pretty good, I really liked the backgrounds and the attention you put on the details. I have to admit that I’m not a fan of art scenes, but they were nicely done so I even chose one as my favourite screenshot.

Screenshots

Thanks for sharing the story :blob_sun:

4 Likes

Now I’m looking for Adventure stories. Feel free to share your own work, or any underrated gems you like in this genre!

3 Likes

AW: Ellisus Veritas by @illustrated.episode is an adventure I really enjoyed. :grin:

2 Likes

just great idea!

1 Like

@Annieways
Thank you so much! This means a lot! I am soo happy. :sob:

1 Like

This is such an awesome idea, you’re a gem for doing this!

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Genre: Adventure & Fantasy
Style; LL
Description: During your Coronation, your Kingdom is overthrown. Make decisions to gain allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games

Entire revamp of True Blood Princess that I did in INK in 2016 (75K+ reads)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

2 Likes

I’m really bad at coming up with adventure stories, but bump so others can recommend. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump :smiley:

2 Likes

My recommendation for this week:

Story title: AW: Elisus veritas
Author: @illustrated.episode
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6610776308908032

Great story, it would be a good fit for sci-fi genre, if we had one.
First thing I have to mention is how well-written your characters are. Like, all of them. Bonus point for the male MC, and for the fact that we get to choose whether we want to go the romance route or not.

Also, I love your writing. It might sound a little weird, but I had to stop and reread some of your sentences, because I was impressed by the way you worded them. This combined with your directing made me think that you were doing a really great job with building the tension.

The plot was intriguing, the mini-games were fun… You know what? You actually did a great job with everything, so I will just go and add this to my recommendation list.

Some screenshots:

Thanks for the recommendation @Baleigh_episode :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. :green_heart: I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed reading it. I absolutely love the screenshots.

2 Likes

I still need to catch up with it, but The Wrong Match by @Hijiko is a comedy I’ve really enjoyed. :grin:

3 Likes

Bump :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Don’t know if it qualifies as hidden but A Flawless Plan by MEA is definitely one of the BEST comedy stories on the app!

Also, if you’re still looking for action stories, Fine Line by Evil Ebonni is the best action story. It’s got a blend of fantasy and romance as well and the directing is out-of-this-world crazy!!!

2 Likes

I read and I love both stories :slightly_smiling_face: But thanks!

2 Likes

At the moment I’m looking for comedy stories. I switch the genre every week, so if you want, you can leave them here, and I will get there in a few weeks.

1 Like