Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

:joy::joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Annie, what’s your reads range for what classifies as underrated? I actually have a few in mind for drama I know! Drama is not the one you expected me to know lmao

1 Like

Hm, good question. So yeah, it’s pretty difficult to determine it, so I would say I’m fine with under 20K as Episode suggests for Hidden Gem shelves. But I would be even more happy with under 5K, do you know anyone who may have a list like this? :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry it took me so long to get back :woozy_face:

Bad Behavior by Aaliyah Love fits into the less than 5k reads range
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter has just reached 20k, soooo yeah, but I think it’s still quite underrated.
Pretty Boy: A Royal Affair by A. BeauTy also has under 5k

2 Likes

When @amberose suggested this story, I had to facepalm myself. I’ve had it somewhere in my favourites and I knew that I started reading it, so I checked and turns out I didn’t even finish the first chapter :woman_facepalming: So now that I finally read it, this is obviously my choice for this week:

Story title: Bad Behavior
Author: @LiyahxWrites
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5778189056540672

First of all, I really liked that instead of forced and pointless drama, your story started with focusing on real-life issues, such as: finding ourselves and growing up, dealing with difficult parents, dealing with the jealous girlfriend who will appear at some point in every male-female friendship, relationships in which one party is not ready for commitment… And the list could go on.

I especially liked what you did with the Xavier storyline because you didn’t give it away at the beginning, which was a great way of adding suspense. And then, from chapter to chapter I started to think this about the whole story: I love the way you built up the plot, and now that I’m at the end of season 1, it all makes so much sense, and still, I have so many questions. I tried to choose screenshots that don’t spoil that much, but I hope they show that when I said drama, this is exactly what I was thinking about.

P.S. I ship Ryan and Rachel so much :eyes:

Screenshots

5 Likes

Annie :pleading_face: Thank you so much for saying this about my story. Gah, this means the world to me. I’m glad you like it. Thank you for reading :two_hearts: Season two will be here soon if I can find a way to stop procrastinating. I need to fix that layering error in episode 2 or 3 :woozy_face:

Thank you, @amberose, for recommending my story. I love you both :blob_sun::blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Please, share your thoughts about my story. If this sounds good enough, you can recommend it.
Details:
Story Name: SOLO
Author: Bithi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Description: When mysterious powers and an undeniable tragedy clash with destiny, will June be able to change the orbit of her fate?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645081272614912
Others: Limited CC. timed and premium choices matter.
Story Cover:

1 Like

Greetings! I’d like to put forth my story as a candidate for your fantasy recommendation. I’ve gotten positive reactions from those I’ve done R4R/reviews with, so perhaps you many enjoy it as well. :grin:

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

My fantasy recommendation would be:

Story title: SOLO
Author: @Bithi
Genre: Fantasy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4645081272614912

So, I‘m a fan of many stories in which the MC is the chosen one, and I really enjoyed this one too. I must admit I could relate to June when she was faced with “all that random shit”, and she barely understood what was going on :smiley: That must have been a lot to take in, lol.
The fantasy world you created is amazing, I loved your directing, your backgrounds, your creatures, and of course, the human characters too.

If I can suggest you one thing, I would definitely remove this from the beginning:

It’s not needed because:

1. Your story seems absolutely clean, and I read the “adult” version.
  2. If you are planning to add any explicit sexual content in the later chapters, keep in mind that your story might get removed by Episode - And I really wouldn’t want that to happen, because, great job so far :slightly_smiling_face:
Screenshots

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for your recommendation. :heart_eyes:
I am planning to add adult topic but not that explicit adult scenes. (Just kissing maybe.) But for someone who isn’t an adult, some scenes will be changed and some details will be modified. That’s why I added this. Though it won’t affect the story.
Thanks again. :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Oh, I understand. I’m just a little concerned that some readers might report it because of this warning or even Episode might ban it without reading further. Maybe if you worded it in another way? Like, romance and non-romance version, or something like that. But this is just a suggestion, and I have to add, maybe it’s just me being paranoid and confused about some stories that got banned lately

4 Likes

It’s a nice idea. Thanks. :heart: I also don’t want my story to be deleted, so I’ll use ‘romance and non-romance version’. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump, I need horror :scream:

2 Likes

Mercy by @BoneAmi

2 Likes

I checked, it’s No Mercy, right?

The Game of Underworld by res.story.

2 Likes

You mean…

Title: Game of Underworld
Author: Res_story
Genre: Horror, fantasy, mystery