Annie’s recommendations - Next genre: Mystery

Thank you for your kind words. :green_heart: I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed reading it. I absolutely love the screenshots.

2 Likes

I still need to catch up with it, but The Wrong Match by @Hijiko is a comedy I’ve really enjoyed. :grin:

3 Likes

Bump :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Don’t know if it qualifies as hidden but A Flawless Plan by MEA is definitely one of the BEST comedy stories on the app!

Also, if you’re still looking for action stories, Fine Line by Evil Ebonni is the best action story. It’s got a blend of fantasy and romance as well and the directing is out-of-this-world crazy!!!

2 Likes

I read and I love both stories :slightly_smiling_face: But thanks!

2 Likes

At the moment I’m looking for comedy stories. I switch the genre every week, so if you want, you can leave them here, and I will get there in a few weeks.

1 Like

I will read it when it comes to romance, since this is the genre you put it in. It’s not like I have a lot of comedy stories to read :sweat_smile:, but I feel like it wouldn’t be fair to others

1 Like

Hi @Annieways

I’m not sure if you have read it already, but I have seen the story Jokes on You around and I think it’s a comedy.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I actually had this in my reading list, but it seems it got removed, I can’t find it

I think so too, I’ve just tried to browse it on the the app and nothing :thinking:
@The_Saminator

1 Like

She made a post about it on IG, because of the new and modified guidelines, she sent in a ticket and got her stories banned (I would say removed off the app but alas that’s false since it will always be there, taking up an invisible spot) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: She said she’ll save them for a mature app one day, though she’s working on something new, I believe :blob_sun:

@Annieways Lol, this is too cute, The Queen of Comedy requesting for comedy stories :joy: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh, thanks for the info!

Did you really have to add that comment to the end? :joy: :heart:

3 Likes

Yes :smiling_imp: :kissing_heart: :metal2: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

bump :smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Is comedy still open?

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the second episode of the revamp.

I’m just here to promote. I’m currently not doing R4R’s because of personal issues and a lot of other stories to catch up on.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

If you need to know what the cover looks like, my pfp is the cover.

[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

2 Likes

Yes, comedy is still open, I will read it later today :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My comedy choice is:

Story title: The Wrong Match
Author: @Hijiko
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5471673785843712

Such a cute and funny story. The MC is adorable, and this is not something I say often, but I love reading her thoughts, even though she thinks almost as much as she speaks haha. Her best friend, Avery is cool and sassy, and I really liked the male friend too, what a cute loser :smiley: When you made it clear that he was in love with Maya, I thought he would be the main love interest… And I knew that Maya would marry another guy, but then you did something I didn’t expect: you made me like the other guy too. The marriage at first sight idea is great, and given this situation, I must say that the couple’s dialogues, their reactions and their arguments seemed pretty realistic. I loved their dynamic.

Your directing is great, I especially liked your use of overlays and the fact that you use a different intro to fit every chapter. I’m sure there is a lot of effort put into this story, and all I can say is: keep it up!

Screenshots

8 Likes

Aww, thanks you so much for reading and recommending my story ! I am happy you like it and I will for sure continue it :heart::blush: If you ever continue reading it, feel free to send me your thoughts about it as I’d really love to hear it !

4 Likes

Oh yes, I will definitely continue reading it! I just had to stop here because I took like 50 screenshots already, and the worst thing is that this number more or less equals to number of stories I’m reading at the same time. I’m a mess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like