Annie's Cover Art! (New)

Hi! I’m new here and I’m looking to practice my graphic design skills with some cover art for Episode. I’ve done some cover art on this forum in the past but I decided to create a new account to start fresh.

1. Don’t request a cover art if you’re not going to use it.
  2. Don’t request cover arts from other forums!
  3. You need to find the password in order to have your request accepted. (Not your own password, a password found on this post).
  4. I’m not obligated to complete your request.
  5. If you’re being rude to me or someone else, I will certainly not do your cover.
  6. If I reject your request, I don’t need a reason. Reread the rules, and see which one you broke.

Just fill out this template below:

Title:
Author (Optional):
Images of Main Characters (Optional): Please upload the character in DIGITAL form, in HIGH quality, and in the poses you want them to be in. Use a plain white background, please.
Story Description:
Genre:
Published? If not, when will it be published?:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover:
When do you need it done by?:
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc):
References; Multiple Book/Movie Covers (Optional):
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):
Password:

Previous Work

Password: 4608

7 Likes

Question…Would you be willing to do an art scene?
Understand if not :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’m not really into doing those. :frowning:

1 Like

That’s okay understands :slight_smile:

I dont really have a idea for the cover so you will mainly choose stuff I hope this is okay
Title: Magicka: Enchanted Tribrid
Author (Optional): Madeline
Images of Main Characters (Optional): Please upload the character in DIGITAL form, in HIGH quality, and in the poses you want them to be in. Use a plain white background, please.

Story Description:
Amelia Martin Is a tribrid feared by most 1/3 wolf 1/3 vampire 1/3 witch, People try to kill her to have her power, What they don’t know is the fight in her.
Genre: fantasy
Published? If not, when will it be published?:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: small and large please
When do you need it done by?: any time is good
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc): dark and a little scary
References; Multiple Book/Movie Covers (Optional): Your choice
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): Your choice
Password 4608

Title: Magnetizing Love

Author (Optional): Xiomara

Images of Main Characters (Optional):

Summary

Story Description:

Summary

After her abilities are discovered by Dagger and Lucas, 2 boys she wants to stay away from, Quinn’s life unravels into chaos as she goes on a journey to find Dagger’s missing sister.-

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action

Published? If not, when will it be published?: Published in the next few months

Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Small

When do you need it done by?:I don’t really mind when:)

Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc):Dark, Electric, Badass

Summary

image image

Summary

Have the girl in the middle with her powers showing(and the two different colors) and the blue haired guy looking at her admiringly and the black haired guy looking at her like he’s relieved and the girl looking somewhat scared but confused

Password:4608

(Also if you do accept this request, pm me if you have any questions and thank you! I also get it if you reject it cause it’s a lot of things lol)

Do you think that I could request a splash instead of a cover?
Writing: This story contains mature themes and language
Author (Optional):

photos

Story Description:
Genre:
Published? If not, when will it be published?: this is for the revamp so its published but the new version is not
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: splash (if possible)
When do you need it done by?: take ur time :kissing:
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc): light

Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): could the girl have freckles?
[/quote]

its fine if you cant do it! i understand that you do covers (and they’re amazing lol), i just need a splash :sweat_smile:

Hello! I love your art. Do you do splashes as well?

Hi. I love your work and you are extremely talented. I would be delighted if you could make me a cover but I completely understand if you can’t.
Title: All Our Little White Lies
Author (Optional): Aoibhe

Story Description: Niamh’s life was never perfect but she liked the way it was going. Everything is going to change at the next car racing and fighting tournament. Will she come out on top or will all the lies surrounding her eat her up?
Genre: Action
Published? If not, when will it be published?: In the next month hopefully I’m on the third chapter.
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Large and Small if possible.
When do you need it done by?: Whenever you can have it done by.
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc): More dark but not scary per say.
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional): Could there be a car in the background like this one?
lamborghini-reventon-sports-car-lamborghini-murcielago-lamborghini
It doesnt have to be drawn it can just be added in the back. But, I understand if that isn’t possible.

Title: The Broken Ones
Author (Optional): Melina

Story Description: Three sisters. 3 different ways of life. 3 different stories. 3 broken ones.
Genre: Drama/Mysterious
Published? If not, when will it be published?: By the end of July :sunny:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover: Both if you can :slight_smile:
When do you need it done by?: When you can, I’m still working on the first 3 episodes :blush:
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc): dark, mysterious.

Thank you if you can, you are amazing :slight_smile: