This is a new post, previously called “Fast Cover Arts 2”. I had to make a new post because I could not edit the title of the last post. I have copied and pasted the description of the old post, as the same rules apply.
Hello! I made a cover art thread about a year ago named “Fast Cover Arts”. I worked on requests for a long time. Then, my life got really busy and I did not have enough time to write stories or make cover art! Well, now I’m back and ready to create more cover arts. After my last forum, I learned a few things, and now I need some rules.
Edit: Now I need a password for requests because many people do not read them. Sorry.
- Don’t request a cover art if you’re not going to use it.
- Don’t request cover arts from other forums!
- I understand, my forums says “Fast Cover Arts”, but I also have a life, and fast is used in context. So my version of “fast” is way different than your version of fast. Gotcha there, so please don’t complain. Cover Arts can take an hour to 5 days, please be patient. Also, covers that include characters will take longer.
- Please read this ENTIRE section, especially the section that says “In Return”.
- You need to find the password in order to have your request accepted. (Not your own password, a password found on this post).
- I would really appreciate it you read my story: Gang Affiliated (Although my story low-key sucks)
- Please check out my Instagram for character edits + covers: Anniek.episode
- I’m not obligated to complete your request.
- If you’re being rude to me or someone else, I will certainly not do your cover.
- If I reject your request, I don’t need a reason. Reread the rules, and see which one you broke.
Please fill out this template if you want to request a cover:
Your cover will be rejected if you don’t fill in the password.
Images of Main Characters (Optional): Please upload the character in DIGITAL form, in HIGH quality, and in the poses you want them to be in. Use a plain white background, please.
Published? If not, when will it be published?:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover:
When do you need it done by?:
Mood of Cover (dark, scary, happy, bright, etc):
References; Multiple Book/Movie Covers (Optional, but very helpful):
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):
Instagram Username (Optional):
Examples of my work:
Since I am doing many of you the favor of making cover arts, I would really appreciate it if you checked out my story, Gang Affiliated.
I’m not forcing you to read my story, but I would REALLY love you if you did so. Thanks!
Thanks for reading all the way through!