Annie's Model Forms for Free Edits! :)

Hello there! I own a cover art thread, but currently, I am looking to improve my editing skills! All you need to do is fill out the model form (INK only), and I might choose you to make an edit of! All you need to do is follow me on Instagram @anniek.episode because it takes hours for each edit.

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FROM THIS IS A MODEL FORM. I AM NOT GUARANTEEING YOU WILL GET AN EDIT, I DECIDE WHICH MODEL FORMS I AM USING FOR MY OWN EDITS. PLEASE DON’T ASK IF I’M USING YOUR MODEL BECAUSE THEN I FEEL BAD AND DO IT! THANKS! :heart:

Examples of edits: (I also post more detailed edits/digital art on my Instagram, but those take too long, so you can only request for edits like this!)

If you fill out the form, please reply down below!

also please let me know if the forms don’t work, because I’m not very good at making them

11 Likes

Hello, I filled out the form.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll take a look at it! :slight_smile:

I submitted a male form!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

what is the name of your IG

@anniek.episode

I chose you as a model! Posted on my Instagram @anniek.episode

4 Likes

I love it! Thank you so much. :hugs:

1 Like

@QueenMilii (I think this is yours) I used your model (sorry that this drawing is really sad but you didn’t have a preference on the pose so I chose…) also I broke my own rule that I wouldn’t spend too long on each drawing. oops!

I’m going to post this on my Instagram tomorrow (since I already posted today) so everybody on the forums gets a sneak peek! :wink: this is supposed to be an anti-bullying PSA

Don’t click if you are sensitive to images of bullying/abuse

Edit

3 Likes

This Is So Beautiful!!!
Ahhh, it’s fine! We do need to stand up for bullying and I’m glad I got to model for that!!

1 Like

If you could do another one, with me looking happy… IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! :grin:
But I completely understand if you also have to do others.

1 Like

I submitted a form, I think your art is great. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s beautiful!

1 Like

Ok, I made two more versions. This is the version for you down below, and a different one will be posted to my Instagram. :blush:

2 Likes

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Okay, I just finished an edit trade today that took 5 hours (will post tomorrow). I have open slots now for more models, so if you want to fill out the form go ahead. I also need to do the third round for the moonwinter contest on Instagram but I’m not sure if I’m going to use a model, or just create my own character… :thinking:

1 Like

Posted :thinking:

Model forms still open (bumping thread up)

6 Likes

Hey!!! I submitted a form!! I love your work!

1 Like