Annie's Model Forms for Free Edits! :)

No big deal!

Thanks!

1 Like

Well, itā€™s not a dot (well mayhe thatā€™s how it would be on an edit), itā€™s a naturally formed hole in the ear. Kinda like a piercing but without an earring, lol.

I have one in real life, which is why I submitted that as a detail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s really cool, I searched it up lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s pretty neat, but itā€™s kinda scary.

little bugs can crawl into the holeā€¦ >.<

1 Like

Hey ummm I kinda requested and I was wondering if you are still taking requests

Welp, again requested lol

1 Like

Like I said, Iā€™m in no rush.
@bethanyk14

1 Like

Me either!
@bethanyk14
This is actually my first time requesting here for these awesome edits!

2 Likes

Thanks @phlegmatic because I was interested in her pfp and she told me who made it for her!

1 Like

Well I always give the artist credit, lol. It would be disrespectful not to.

1 Like

I finished one model form but I donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to do more.

honestly, I just canā€™t anymore. this is why I usually donā€™t accept edit requests (not that this is a request thread.) let me rant for a moment. first of all, the rules are clear. you have to have an Instagram and follow me. sorry if that bothers you but if I spend 3 hours (or more) on your edit then shouldnā€™t I get something in return? :upside_down_face: maybe not, okayā€¦ people obviously donā€™t read because this is not an edit request form this is just a pool of models that I choose from. anyways, yeah Iā€™ll probably just choose people who actually read the rules, thx for making me actually sort through all of the requests because half of the people donā€™t actually follow me. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: okay now I actually have to write an essay for school :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and I will post the finished model edit when I post it on insta

2 Likes

:confused: It sucks when people donā€™t listen/read the rules, itā€™s extremely annoying. They shouldnā€™t expect anything if they donā€™t follow the rules. Good luck on your essay! (school sucks :disappointed:)

2 Likes

haha thx

2 Likes

Hey! Are you open by any chance?

You can still fill out the model form, and I still might choose it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I filled it out!
Ahh I really hope you choose mine! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey just saying that I did a model hope u can get to itšŸ’• Much love to ur hard work tho

1 Like

Filled out the form :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: