Annimation won't show up

Hello!
I’m having a problem with Annimations.
When I preview in Writer portal Everything is perfect, the annimation is also perfect!

But when I preview in app the annimation won’t show up
I resarted many times but it doesn’t works! It’s really Annoying
I have already written 3 chapters but in all chapters they are same (In some scenes they do show up but In most of the one they don’t)
Can anyone please help me?

THIS IS IN MY WRITER PORTAL

THIS IS THE App PREVIEW
Annimation doesn’t shows up

So which one is correct?
Which one should I trust?
How will the readers see?

2 Likes

You should send a ticket to Episode, that might not just be an issue with coding.

1 Like

I’ve been getting this too, not just with my own stories, but with other community stories as well. I suggest sending a ticket :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can we see your script?

I’d typically go by the mobile previewer as the readers will see your story on, well, mobile.

2 Likes

Will the problem be solved then?

1 Like

It may or may not. If they get enough tickets, then they’ll fix it :upside_down_face:

Oh Tnx :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Is your one fixed thou?

1 Like

Yep :sparkles: Also, you can resolve the issue by exiting, then going back to your story.

3 Likes

Can you share your script :thinking:

2 Likes

Everything is perfect exept the Annimations…
But Thanks for your time! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

The app is what your readers will see, ever since the writer preview was created this have existed and I dont think episode intends to fix it.

I have given this advice many times, read on your phone before you publish and fix the mistakes its shows,

now I cant help and tell you to fix it because it can be multiple things depending on your code.

3 Likes

Ok Thanks :blush:, I will see what have I done wrong!

2 Likes

I think I may disagree with this, because when reading community stories and this happens, I exit the story, then go back, and it’s working fine.

And I’m not trying to start an argument, so no one flag this

@Malena.epi I believe that this is just a mobile app problem :grin:

also not trying to start an argument, yes its an app problem, but its been like this always, I been writhing on episode from before the previwer, and I know how it works, dont trusth the previwer, its good but the app as what the readers will see.

2 Likes

Honesly I really don’t know…I’m very annoyed and disappointed…I have just finished chapter 3 And today I checked…And I don’t think There is any problem with coding

Example (Annimation): @YOU is sing_fail_embarrassed which appears in preview but Not in mobile App (Confusing! …But I’ll see again if there’s any mistake)

1 Like

It worked Finally Thanks! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes