ANNOUNCEMENT! Please read this!

GUYS! MY DREAM FINALLY CAME TRUE!

So I have been learning music for 11 years and it’s kind of like a legacy because my mom knew music grandpa knew. And Now

I AM STARTING TO PRODUCE MY OWN SONGS

I WILL PRODUCE MY OWN SONG AND I WILL ALSO SING COVERS AND ORGINALS! WITH JUST A CATCH THAT I WILL BE MAKING THE KAROKES MIXING ETC

I began all the process yesterday. I paid for the soundshops. Yeah it costed a fortune. Lol :joy:

SNEEK PEEEKK! :heart:

AND I AM GONNA START MY FIRST SONG SOON!

• AS A TEST ATTEMPT I WILL BE DOING FLASHLIGHT FROM PITCH PERFECT*

I hope to get every one of your support

Please support me! And all the best to myself! :heart:

Thanks, Kisses :kissing_heart:

24 Likes

You have my full support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much! :revolving_hearts:

It sounds awesome!! And I’m genuinely happy for you! Best of luck with your music career! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

OMG good luck fellow musician :star_struck:
:heartbeat:

2 Likes

Girl, I know we may just be getting to know each other, but I support you all the way.

2 Likes

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! I don’t even know you but I’m still happy for you. Let us know when your song(s) are out. Are you gonna be doing songs on youtube first or are you gonna get straight to the recording? I don’t plan on doing this anytime soon but I’m thinking of recording my own songs as well.

I support you!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes! I am planning to do it on you tube! And if you are planning to do it feel free to ask me if you have any doubts! :heart:

1 Like

yESSs oMG good luck :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Omg good luck :star_struck:
And when you become famous don’t forget about us :smirk:

1 Like

No! I will not forget you guys :kissing_heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

omg that’s awesome!! you have my support! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thats great hun! Wish yaaa luck with everything :laughing: I’ll definitely gonna hear it :kissing_heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

OMG I’M SO PROUD OF YUU !!! :pleading_face: :raised_hands:

i’ve been wanting to learn how to do this since fourth or fifth grade (i started songwriting since i was third grade, so sorry if i sounded like i was bragging/flexing :confounded: ), it must feel amazing to know how to do this! :star_struck: seriously so proud of you!!

1 Like