Announcement/update

MY NEW STORY IS OUT NOW GO READ MY NEW STORY ENTITLED”SHIELD” thank you all so much for inspiring me I hope you enjoy it. love y’all .

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about an Episode story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

sure can you give me a short description I might read it o and what’s you’re insta?

1 Like

It’ll be out either Friday or Saturday (My backgrounds need to get approved)
Description: “She’s a girl who gets abused and bullied, He’s the school’s new Golden boy, what happens when they cross paths? Will he be her worst nightmare, or greatest protector?”
Instagram:Winonak.episode
Story name will be :Shield

1 Like

alright! I will have a look at it when it’s published !

1 Like

Thanks babes :heart::heart:

Hi it’s out now if you want to check it out. :heart:

1 Like

Looks interesting! I’d love to do a r4r with you if you would like :slight_smile:

Story: Adventurous: Time Immune
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566049968685056

Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

I All ready read yours lol :joy::joy: Your in my favorites

1 Like

Oh right! Did you read Time Immune as well?

1 Like

Sure! I love reading new stories and your one of my favorite authors. :heart: It would mean a lot if you gave my story a read.:heart:

1 Like

But of course!! I’ll add your story to my list right now! What’s your story link?

1 Like

Perfect! Can’t wait to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished! Let me know when you’ve read mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I have.

1 Like

Sorry thank you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.