Announcements For the Story Game and Role Play Community

Sorry for being so late on letting you know this, but I’ve been really busy this week and will be just as busy this upcoming week, so if you’re role-playing with me, feel free to god-mod my characters right now!

@themaystorms @jdepisode @JesusLover2.0 @carolinedm @CrazyCaliope @sunflower.jm @KeelyKiwi (I know I haven’t tagged everyone, sorry)

RP/SG Award Voting is now open!

Just announcing that I will be super inactive until the 18th of May (or will try to be because I have to study) due to final exams.

Feel free to control any of my characters until then and I’ll just tag the owners of the RPs I’m in:
@themaystorms @FallenAngelNight13

Hello everyone! For those of you that do not know me, I am Hail the Stxrs (or Castor), brother to @Hail_the_Mxx. I was a new roleplayer on the old forums and just recently got onto the new forums so I’m excited to be here!

I do apologize for getting on here just now but I do hope I will become (somewhat) active again. Thank you and I can’t wait to roleplay with you all!

Yo. So. Monday my school will be having an overnight trip to The States, and I will probably be very inactive until Saturday morning. I mean, it is a trip. And I don’t know how much free time I’ll have to go on the forums.
Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Big Brother ~ RP ~ General Chat

The 1x1/Small Group RP Thread is now LIVE!

Hiii, I’m new here. My name is Lia ^^

This is my friend y’all and she’s new here but she’s a pretty good roleplayer so yassss! Plus she’s really nice AND IS NOT AN ALIEN

Hola L I’m chocolate mama I can’t wait to rp with you someday. :blush:

Hey Lia! People call me Chid. It’s cool to meet you.
Hope to see you again around the community!

HI BLU’S FRIEND
waves aggressively
I’m Mehek. If you’re even half as cool as Blu, I’m excited to see you around here :v:
poofs out

Hi! I’m Rose!

Hi Lia! I’m Once.
I’m glad you’ll be joining our RP/SG family, and I can’t wait to see you around. ^-^ I hope you enjoy it here!

It’s really nice to meet you all! You all seem so nice, I look forward to roleplaying here :smiley:

Welcome to the cult, Lia.

Hello! I’m Scarlet or Scar Or Satan’s Goldfish or Scarlet Witch apparently! Nice to meet you, Blu’s friend, as Cricket said, welcome to the fam-cult. You’ll have a very… fun time and will totally not be sucked into the forums. It’s addicting.

Welcome to the Episode Forums’ roleplaying community, Lia! I’m Eleven.
I hope you’ll enjoy everything that’s in store here. :slight_smile:

Hiiiii I’m Aohebe! I’m glad to have another RPer! :smile:

that’s creepy af