Announcements For the Story Game and Role Play Community

Hello everybody. I’m taking an RP break from about now to either mid-August or mid-September or maybe December or maybe even never. I literally have no idea where life is taking me right now, but it’s a crazy awesome scary whirlwind of things that leave me no time for myself, much less RP.

So uh I guess I should be tagging some people to whom this is relevant. @Cam I’ll still be checking in on the forums about once a week so I can contribute to mentor board discussions, but I don’t think I’ll be able to mentor. @TheBluGeek I’ll have to drop both of the RPs of yours I signed up for which bREAKS MY HEART I LOVE THEM SO. @FallenAngelNight13 ditto on the one I was supposed to help you with :cry:

Tower of God and C0NF3SSI0N participants, these will be delayed until/if I come back.

I think that’s all the people I needed to tag? If I missed someone, please tag them for me. I’ll miss y’all. Take care of yourselves, and kick butt in both your characters and your lives as a whole.

It’s good of you to take a break so you can get your life in order though you will be sorely missed! I hope you come back soon… <3

Mehek, I’m going to miss you loads, and I’m going to be looking forward to when you come back, if you decide to do so.

I’m really happy you find your life awesome, and I’m glad you are taking time for yourself. I hope you can get everything settled and that you like how your life is going :3
I’m proud of you.

Aw, I’ll miss you Mehek!

Well, I guess I’m back, however I’m not going to be very active for the next few weeks due to vacations and volunteering and such, but I’ll try to be on when I can. :slight_smile:

I have a day camp this week, so I may be able to be on in the mornings and nights, but all in all, I won’t be very active.

@kitty4322 @Etherwalker- you can do what you want with my characters, either control them yourselves or have someone adopt them for the time being. @Hail_the_Stxrs @Aohebe_S @CrazyCaliope- I won’t have time to create my characters until Saturday.

Hi the next holiday is upon us - July 3rd is New Idea’s Day . . . do you know what that means?

““This wonderful day is used to celebrate Mehek’s very useful New Ideas Thread and all our amazing creativity!
To celebrate this holiday, you can post all your amazing RP ideas.
And, go back and celebrate and honor old RP Ideas that didn’t quite make it into a full-fledged RP. Maybe you can adopt an old Idea that you like that didn’t ever become a full RP.””

This means you can adopt RPs that never came to be, or if the owner has become inactive for two months (without warning) or instantly (with publicly posting they are leaving). And if the owner is still active, you can ask them if you can adopt their RP.

I could, or I don’t recall who did it last time, make a list of all the RP’s that never started or the owner left before starting.

I think there was a list somewhere… we’ll just have to find it.

I’m revamping the list for the New Ideas Day right now, and I’ll share it in a Google Docs when it’s completed. :3

Here is the Google Doc containing the list of adoptable ideas. Happy New Ideas Day! :3

AUGUST 27TH IS . . . 4th Bi-Annual Whose’s Post is it Anyway?

Using the same locations of Forumer’s Day, (Minus the ones that have already been used . . .)

• Cafe
    • Mystic World
    • Jail / Prison
    • Alien World
    • School - Dance
    • Mental Center
    • Normal House
    • School Bus
    • School - Classroom
    • Town / City
    • Park

0 voters

I’m going on a nine-day trip, in which I will not be using my phone much. I’ll see you all after!

Hey, y’all!

I’m going to be heading off for about 2-3 days, starting tomorrow. I’m not sure if I’ll have WiFi or much time to access the forums where I’m going, so I’m probably not going to be very active during that time frame.

@kitty4322 // @Littlefeets and @CrazyCaliope, feel free to take control of my characters and/or let others temporarily adopt them if I’m not online Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

EDIT:

I made it back safely, yay! I should be more active now, since I’m back. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone,

As most of you know, I have been quite inactive in my RPs recently. In fact, the only one I’m currently in is Star Trek, and that one is somewhat dead. I don’t have much to say about my inactivity, but life has really been getting in the way.

However, I’m coming back to RPing. I am soon going to release the HAVS revamp, and I still intend to continue writing The Mystery of Magnolia. and I’m basically getting back on track with all my projects.

I hope you guys can have me in the community once again :3 I look forward to RPing with all of you

cough cough Blackwell

I also have been seriously inactive, but I don’t know when I will be active again
Probably when I decide to start Cafe / Songs in the Mirror
Didn’t I do a jedi thing to? I don’t even know

I have a soccer tournament this weekend, so I will not be as active because… I have soccer and because I don’t really like replying to Rps on my phone. The tournament is today to Sunday, so I will probably be back to being active on Monday, if not late Sunday evening.
Anyway, @CrazyCaliope can you hold off starting SAW until Monday? I apologize for the inconvenience about this, and I seriously should’ve let you know sooner, butttttt I just have to keep things to the last minute.
So…yeah.

Hello everyone, I have an important announcement to make.

I’m leaving the forums.

JUST KIDDING

In actuality, here’s what I had to say.

I’m giving up ownership for all my RPs

I just don’t have the same dedication I used to for them or the inspiration. I also have a lot on my plate with volunteering and AP work so I think the best course of action is to give them up. I don’t think I’ll be taking them back any time soon and first come first serve for ownership of my RPs.

I will still be on to roleplay and such, no need to worry about that. If you have adopted one of my RPs, I will give you the faceclaims and sign ups and let you take full reign of that RP. If you would like to hear my ideas/plans for them, please PM me and I’ll give you all the details.

I hope you all understand and I’m sure whoever takes over them will do a great job!

N I L l|l Sign Ups l|l RP
Captives of War .:. Sign Ups .:. RP
Star Trek : Evolution l|l Official Thread l|l RP/SG
Queenstrial l|l Sign Ups l|l RP

From now on, I won’t be spending nearly as much time on here as I have in the past. If anyone is in a conversation with one of my characters, I will try to end it soon. When my current conversation in Blackwell ends, I will be dropping that. I will also be dropping Café Nemesis and Nil. I will try to stay in Songs in the Mirror and Fairtale~d, but I will definitely be cutting back on the time I am in on.
I will be entering college soon, and I should definitely focus on preparing for that and getting a job.
@FallenAngelNight13

Nooo but I love RPing with you D:

(plus, I declared Blackwell Dead, so it’s a yolo RP now)
(and, Cafe is discontinued.)