Announcing ANOTHER WORLD, the Newest Creator's Contest

I like you.

AW: Apocalypse

At the point when encouraged nerdy foster kid Estherr demonstrates her reality changing development to the administration, she is welcomed with the unexpected that the plans they have with it, aren’t great. Presently it’s just her and her former bullies left on planet earth.

4 Likes

THISSSSSSS. Now, I rememberrrr. That was YOURS. I loved it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you boo, I working really hard to get it done for you guys. I really love the idea myself.

3 Likes

No, it fitted well with my teaser, so I used it, I wish.

1 Like

Oh I gotcha lol it’s cute asf though. Looking forward to reading your story👀

3 Likes

Keep at it, I know it’s going to be great. The most we can hope for is to not let this deadline sneak up on us :joy: (or maybe that’s just me)

3 Likes

Dang. I’m excited.

1 Like

LMAO. Welcome to the forums :wink:

3 Likes

Gee thanks :expressionless::joy::joy::joy::woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I’ve just finished episode 2! I hope that episode will accept my overlays, backgrounds and story cover soon :thinking:

2 Likes

They will.

2 Likes

so wait, does this mean we’re really gonna need to upload three chapters before the 31st? :joy: Like I know it’s not the deadline but in a way, isn’t it? (if you’re depending on overlays, backgrounds and such…but unsure of what you might need as you write)

3 Likes

No, it means upload all backgrounds before the 31st

1 Like

I get that, but… what if I suddenly want a Christmas Tree overlay in my third chapter on August 1st? :joy: But the deadline isn’t until the 5th. Then it won’t get approved in time lol and I’m doomed? So I see it as a deadline in some sort of twisted way.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to share my entry!

3 Likes

Hello guys, can someone recommend me a good proofreader that can help with spelling and grammar?

2 Likes

How’s everyone’s entries coming along so far and how many chapters have you guys managed to finish?

• HECTIC! Still on my first chapter
  • GREAT! Polishing up my third
  • EH, Waiting on approvals
  • GOOD, On my second chapter

0 voters

Hi, guys, I’m wondering if I should give the player more oportunities to change the characters looks, but on the other hand I don’t like it when I’m supposed to create almost all of the characters, it’s kinda boring.
But I’m wondering what do you think about it?

• Only the MC
  • MC and love interests
  • More characters
  • I don’t care, it’s your story, girl

0 voters

I don’t like the idea that winners are also based on readers engagement. I only got four readers for my story that I published almost two weeks ago and still got no fanmail or reactions on the forum, while others had lots of fanmail already.
One reader was so kind to compliment on my story on IG on the chat.
I promoted my story several times on my IG account and a friend of mine helped me on the forum. But I doubt it will actually work.

2 Likes

Same, but many people will just try contest entries for the sake of finding new authors! I like to think the contests are really for those small authors who at least want to show the community their directing skills, but that’s just my opinion.

7 Likes