Yes

How are you guys stories going?

• Done with my story
  • Writing the 3rd or final chapter
  • On the 2nd chapter
  • Still writing my first chapter

0 voters

1 Like

I can’t wait to read everyone story! Good luck to everyone entering the contest :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thanks. And too bad you can’t join the contest. I’m sure you had a good story for it.

1 Like

Okay, but it’s a mayor difference. Some people have more than 80 readers and here I am with less than 10. That’s why I thought it was strange, and wondered how people are getting so many readers that fast.

Yeah, it was pretty good but my beginning definitely wasn’t strong enough to grab a reader, Good luck to you though! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Awe, hopefully you’re able to join the next one though. Care to share what it was about?

2 Likes

Same! I cant wait to read these entries! :blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sure! It was going to be about humanity basically crumbling as monsters now roam the earth after inhaling a toxic blue gas while sleeping. With this information, sleeping is now forbidden as they believe the monsters will come. Then it would focus on two to four teenagers who are cast out of their home and their fight to survive down below. It was also going to have a male MC, CC, and naming, but I don’t think my idea was strong enough for a start. I was basing it off a things like attack on Titan and the hunger games. It was called AW: Lullaby. :smile: Had to drop out so I don’t fail my summer class.

5 Likes

Okay I won’t be able to make it like I wanted so I came with another idea and would like to turn this into a short story with 3 episodes ? I still have 2 weeks and if I work a lot I might be able to enter… but for some reason I have a lack of motivation

5 Likes

If you need to talk through ideas, I can help :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t even know if I’m gonna enter anymore, I have so much stress on this story, it’s stopping me from what I want to work on.

4 Likes

It’s either I make it or I don’t, time will tell.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’ve updated my first three chapters of my entry. Would really appreciate it if you could check it out.

Its called AW: From Earth

4 Likes