Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

At app :blush:

Haha yea. A minute after I placed a message I saw it :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Woohoo! Congrats @Unchartedraider

(I have to admit I never had the pleasure to read any of the other winners other than Crystallized)

3 Likes

Finally! I gotta check it out.

1 Like

@EpisodeHoneyy

3 Likes

ikr I think its about christianity!

The winners have been announced !

1 Like

hey are you doing good on your coding!

sorry. I preasured you some of the things you were asking it was hard for me to do.

@Kayla_episode1
I’m sorry for not finishing in time with the minimum time left

1 Like

As a college student myself, I love this theme. Keep them coming episode!!!

2 Likes

It’s alright I’m glad your doing better

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning Fixation :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well, I tried to mention all the stories, but actually that was a great entry so I could have mentioned it separately as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“Second Sorority” is a great story. Read it!

What a pity that I missed College Contest. I believe that such events are created to build good relationships between people. For example, in Hamlet, all problems occur due to constant disagreements, which could not be. I wrote about this in a short essay. You can read it here https://samples.edusson.com/hamlet/. It is very interesting. I hope I won’t miss the next event. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

1 Like

It was an interesting contest.

Reminder

Please don’t post off-topic comments like the above discussion. If you have questions about the forum, PM me or ask in the appropriate category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

4 Likes

I have two accounts, one for writing and one for reading. I don’t like mixing my personal and writing lives together. I also would prefer for my friends to read my stories and not know it was me, rather than me saying “hey I have a story” and they would go and read it. I also don’t want followers of mine to see my personal crap. Also, don’t judge me for commenting on this, I was scrolling through because I wanted to read some older community stories.

1 Like

Smart. Thanks!