Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Kay, Thankss :heart:

Yesss lol. Ive been writing for many hours though. Just gotta wait til everything gets approved now :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yes😍

1 Like

Same. Might as well just create characters as I go. I’ve created polls for what the readers want in my story.

3 Likes

When do authors usually publish their entries? I saw that some entries are already released on the app (!) and I wonder if it’s a case of the earlier before the deadline the better? :thinking:

1 Like

Liz has said before (there’s a post floating around on the forums somewhere) that reader retention doesn’t count until the deadline so in theory, it’s better to publish as close to the deadline as possible =)

11 Likes

Oh okay, thanks for the info!

1 Like

Plea to writers:

Please, for the love of god, don’t give the MC detention with the guy who is somehow the biggest bad boy on campus. Can those episode stereotypes please stay behind in the high school days? I checked out a story like that recently and ended up just being utterly confused the whole time.

15 Likes

I’ve never heard of a college having detention lol that should definitely stay a high school theme

4 Likes

My MC is gay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And there’s no detention in my story

1 Like

I was going to say that myself. There is a big difference between high school and college, at least in America.

2 Likes

Lets pray that people are sick and tired of those cliches and we dont have to read them :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Brace yourselves. All the “Pregnant by the Professor’s sons cousin who is the resident advisor of the dorm i snuck into cause the bad boy frat boys wont let me in even tho i secretly love one but hes a gang member so i shouldnt.” stories are coming.

17 Likes

I’m prepping for the having to give tutoring to the bad boy who is close to failing or the “breaking out of your shell” and going to the popular kids party only to have your grades and pants slip as a result stories.

15 Likes

People will know your story is published, simply because when the contest will be finished, people will tap “College Days” on Episode’s search bar. They will see every story that entered in the contest, whether you have 2k reads or 10 on it.

5 Likes

I’m on my second episode but will probably go back and obsess on perfecting ep. 1 later :smile:

1 Like

I just published my story, College Days: I am you :grin:
College_Days_I_am_you_posterThumb_mJkDUJ6Jg5
She wants to be like you, until one day she wants to be you.
Genre: Thriller
Style: Limelight

7 Likes

Looks interesting!

1 Like

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

ooooo I like the cover art. Ill check it out :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ty darling :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

1 Like