Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

You’re right because I won’t even BE a fan if you keep spamming me with likes on my art thread :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

It’s a mystery story.
The MC, Melissa, gets into the same college as her sister and she’s excited to see her again. Until she finds out that two days ago her sister was found dead on campus. Now the murderer tries to contact Melissa. He’s threatening her and some of her friends. It’s about finding out who this person is and who his next victim might be, while falling in love and finding yourself.

4 Likes

I think you should more detail. The description should stand out and interest the reader and hook him to read it💙

2 Likes

What do you have in mind

2 Likes

I need to have an idea of the plot before coming up with a description. Feel free to pm me or dm on Instagram if you have any queries :blue_heart::heart::blush::+1:

2 Likes

Sure.

2 Likes

How’s this description?

You think you’ve got it all sorted, right?
University shouldn’t be harder than Secondary School, right?
Well, keep guessing

6 Likes

Sounds good! :grinning:

1 Like

thanks!

2 Likes

So does the life changing event need to happen in the first 3 episodes or can the first 3 lead up to it? First time doing one of these contest.

Got my story idea and outlined the first three chapters now to create everything and write… and think of a title lol

1 Like

I think as long as the MC starts there first year of college in the first 3 episodes the event can happen later

2 Likes

im kinda thinking if i should start like when te mc is in class and use show not tell, like when hes talking to a friend thats like been in college for two years she mentions what he thinkings about his first week of college so the readers then know hes a freshman in college

1 Like

I started by showing the romance and the drama, with NO speech. It is just the Clarissa explaining how everything went wrong.
And then it is Clarissa finishing off her packing for university (this is set in England coz imma british baby) and blah blah blah (tis a drama)

1 Like

So basically I need to publish on the 25th… fun

1 Like

im british too . but i think it needs to be set in college (anywhere in the world though - mines going to be set in america) maybe in the last epeisode you can show the characters packing for uni?

1 Like

So college is basically uni in the uk

2 Likes

so this is what is needed

3 Likes

I noticed the description says “your characters are discovering their self identities, learning what it’s like to be on their own and taking those first steps into adulthood”. Not everyone starts post-secondary education for the first time as a teenager, though. So, out of curiosity, does the main character have to be new to adulthood, or can we also focus on older (often described as “non-traditional”) college students as long as they’re in their first year?

8 Likes

This is really exciting! I already know what type of story I’m gonna write. :laughing:

A little question for everyone, would an IG account boost my chances of winning win/promotion? (sorry if this is asked, too many replies to read :joy:)

1 Like