Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Hahaha! :joy::joy: Well, you managed to miss a few things in the title. You should of made it College Days: Pregnant by a Bad Boy Professor Fraternity Brother.

19 Likes

If I enter this, I’m definitely doing a parody story lmao :rofl:

6 Likes

Ah there we go, that is much better.

3 Likes

Omg please please notify me if you do it

2 Likes

Please PM if you ever do that. I would love to read your story, just for a quick laugh.

4 Likes

@Days @rosesonfire

Of course!! I’m really tempted to… I don’t think it’ll be nearly as good as a bad boy frat story, but I’ll try my hardest :joy:

oof, rip all my other stories I should be working on lmao

10 Likes

Well, any story is better than a bad boy story, and we all know that. So go for it!

8 Likes

Could we do a story about a professor’s first year of teaching? Or does our story have to revolve solely around a student and their year?

3 Likes

@Kalani-Santino let’s do this

2 Likes

Surely, it says first year of college - it does not always have to revolve around the students, right? The premise is new starts, a rite of passage and a job like a college professor fits the mark so imma support your plot idea.

11 Likes

I can’t wait to start writing!!!

I get literally 0 reads as I have hardly any followers and yh… This gonna be interesting…

1 Like

Aw, I’ll check your story out if you like! PM your deets :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks alot.

1 Like

Np :heart:

1 Like

PikachuK18 is my username, what’s yours?

I’ll PM you it to avoid us going off-topic :heart:

I’m so excited for this contest. Time to message my friend in uni to understand what it’s like

1 Like

Haha, yes - as a uni student I will be glad to provide some insight but I don’t really party or anything. Just am in debt as a uni student loool.

2 Likes

So excited for this new contest! But I have a question. @Jesse Can this be a college for people with superpowers, or like spies etc? Or does it have to be something traditional!

7 Likes

That sounds like such a cool idea!

2 Likes