Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

The first one - it is the url in the search bar

OKAY thank you so much! I sent the right one!!

1 Like

15 days til the deadline y’all :cold_face:

5 Likes

What?!

1 Like

That’s exactly what I said lmao :grimacing:

also, just a reminder for everyone:::

make sure you submit whatever you may need so they’re approved on time! :wink:

1 Like

I’m waiting for my backgrounds and overlays to be approved!

1 Like

So am I, and it’s taking foreverrrr :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting impatient and nervous. :sweat:

1 Like

You and me both sis, you and me both. Here’s to hoping everything approves on time :worried::crossed_fingers:

I had stuff from last week that was recently approved (literally today lol), so I think if everyone gets their stuff in within the next two days, we should be good to go (hopefully)…

1 Like

My chapter, and advisory splashes were approved… Now I’m waiting… :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

factssss (sorry for late response lmao)

I already submitted my story, but I think it’s kinda unfair that you will get on the board by readers’ engagement… I guess it will just be harder for the new people.

1 Like

They have a grading rubric too. But, I think it’s fair to use reader engagement (how many readers read your story from start to finish) as a good way to choose the contest winners. Otherwise then it would probably be just subject to judges opinion only.
My understanding is, let’s say a popular author gets 100,000 reads but only 70,000 read all three episodes, then they only get 70% reader engagement. But let’s say you get 100 reads and 90 reads come from all three episodes, then you get 90% reader engagement.

7 Likes

Then wouldn’t you expect the story with 100 reads on the shelf? :thinking:
But there isn’t any winners with 100 reads…how weird…

1 Like

Hypothetically, yes :slight_smile:
What system would you propose as a more fair way to choose winners?

Not enough point of views or information to totally answer now. I’d rather wait but I still can see the wrong and know it’s not black and white fully :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course. Things are rarely black and white. I know it’s been a touchy subject on previous contest forum posts :sweat:

3 Likes

Yes, its a very contoversial topic but I can see why.

Also a tip to everyone who’s entering:

Some people lose because of the glitches that throws you out of episodes or not being able to see the story in the search.

If anyone comes across something like this:

IMMEDIATELY FILE A TICKET TO SUPPORT.

A lot of people had this problem and if you don’t see your story after searching “College Days:” immediately file a ticket. DO NOT WAIT. It affects more than you think.

3 Likes

if i started now i would only have like 5 days and I’m not sure i’m willing to do this as i published another story last month

what do u mean 11%20PM so like how what should I write in the search keywords? in the same. So if I put College and I search up College my story will pop up in the game? I don’t understand .