Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

I love the cover and storyline, cant wait to read it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So all of them are going to be approved today?

Awee thank you so much lovely! I read yours last night and I loved it, good job! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

“Portland College: the most prestigious school for Nannies around all England. You, Elena Johnson, trying to keep up with a family tradition. Love, the main obstacle to that?”
Here’s the summary of my story :blush:

3 Likes

I love it! Very creative!

1 Like

Awee how sweet! Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

Thank u lovie! :heart:

Is it too late to publish the story after 19th but before 26th?

Tysm sweetie :sob::heart_eyes: My story has been published for weeks, i didnt feel like waiting til the deadline :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Hehe it’s alright! It’s an amazing story :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hopefully I can get mine done in time, lol. I decided not to go the parody route (even though I really, really wanted to). It’s about a girl who finds out her biological father is a professor at her university.

“College is all about discovery. Discovering yourself, discovering your future, discovering your long-lost father… things are about to get complicated.”

4 Likes

Here’s the cover

Small

College_Days_Complicated_pl_posterThumb_gccRLovdOv

Large

College_Days_Complicated_pl_posterImage_FdJ0s2HwLd

7 Likes

I’m intrigued!

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

I’m still on the second episode
I got a lot way to go

2 Likes

You got this :sunny:

2 Likes

HI, i was wondering if you can help me with the support ticket, when i search up my story named College Days: Boy Trouble it doesn’t pop up and i put in the little search key, That says: College, Days,boy, trouble I sent the support team a request 5 days ago could you help me? did your story pop up when you searched it?

I just searched for “College Days:” and I can see your story :slight_smile:

you can thank you so much! but why can’t i see it when i search up College Days:

I don’t know. I entered the Thriller contest and I couldn’t see my own story either :rofl:
But I can definitely see yours :slight_smile: