Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

:open_mouth: I finished episode 1 and oh my goodness! I think you have a pretty good shot at being one of the winners!

1 Like

Okay, I give up on this XD :joy: Haven’t even started the scripting and I only have 1 and a half hours aHA

2 Likes

just wondering is there a way to make sure that I submitted the story into the contest correctly?

Finished all 3 chapters and I am so stoked for more! I’m not kidding. Superb writing and directing!

1 Like

You get an email that your story is submitted.

I really so wish i had joined, I knew about this contest but i just didn’t want to join because i knew i’d rush it and i wanted to take my time

The contest closed like an hour and a half ago, right?

College Days: V-Card :heart: It’s out :heart: Welcome to read it :kissing_heart: 3 chapters till now but will soon be continued. 3 love interests, but points will decide who’s the winner of Ivana’s heart. :joy: I hope this story will make you laugh :smiley:

Title: College Days: V-Card
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes (+3 love interests)
Author App: Cora Mae Jones
IG Account: episode_jones
Description:
She’s smexy, she’s funny
and she ruled the college
since day one. Follow Ivana
and don’t miss out on how
she lost her v-card.
Link: Click Here

1 Like

i got a copy of my responses

1 Like

I saved to my favorites so I can read tomorrow

We are all screwed.

thank you dear

1 Like

S.Langdon has entered and it already has 2.7k reads…

2 Likes

Have you read it? It’s amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I need to. But now I’ve given up. I ain’t gonna win

They choose multiple winners! Don’t give up :sunny:

4 Likes

I love how optimistic you are. It’s 6:48 AM where I am and I am too tired to function…

1 Like

It’s 10:49 pm and I’m home cuddling my sick baby and feeling pumped about all these awesome stories. PM yours so I can add to favorites and read tomorrow

2 Likes

Hey guys!
Here’s my story, if anyone would like to read it. :smile:
College Days: Lucid Dreams

Episode Writer Portal

6 Likes