Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Title: College Days: Making Funds Meet

Summary: As you get ready for college, everything is perfect, until you receive a not-so-happy birthday phone call… Can you fund your education and still make time for fun?

Full customization for MC, BFF, and love interest! (Choose guy or girl)

Check out my Instagram: @Lurhu

2 Likes

What the fu-

1 Like

I see I have 8 reads on my story… I’m up for a lot of competition. :joy:

4 Likes

Has anyone counted the number of entries? There looks to be over 100?

3 Likes

Looks very interesting, premise-wise

1 Like

I’m giving you moral support! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Seriously, gonna read your story later

1 Like

Look for honest reviews on my first story!!

Title: College Days: I’ll Find You
Author: KatieB
Genre: mystery, drama
Style: LL
Hanover College has never been Melody’s choice. It’s a family tradition. Can she keep up with school, work, and friends. When a mysterious lover comes to light.

1 Like

Title: College Days: The Diaries of a Plain Jane
Style: INK
Genre: Adventure
Description: This is the journey of an ordinary girl, living in a fabulous world. Jane has been told her whole life that she is everything but extraordinary. With college starting soon Jane is using this as an opportunity for the first time ever…to take charge of her life. What will college be like for the Plain Jane? Her future is in YOUR hands. Two endings, Customizable characters, impactful choices, Advanced Directing + long episodes
Chapters: 3 (complete)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5380299911200768

3 Likes

I believe so.

1 Like

Thank you, girl! :heart::innocent:

2 Likes

My reading list contains 131 entries at the moment but this is probably not the final number because the app is glitching and every time I search for the entries, I see a few new stories coming up :laughing:

Good luck Annie, you can totally do this!

3 Likes

I hope they choose a lot of winners this time!
Maybe 12?

3 Likes

10, at least.

I would be surprised, I remember they said there were almost 200 entries for the H&V contest, but they chose only 9 winners I believe.

3 Likes

Wow. Really?

Yes, I didn’t count them that time :smiley: but I think Liz said it.

1 Like

Out of 200, though…

@Jeremy I sent my support ticket to fix my entry… is it fixed yet?

No clue as I am the Forum Admin. Did you receive a reply to the ticket? If not then chances are it isn’t complete yet. :nerd_face:

They said that they’d inform Liz… this is why I despise sending support tickets, it takes a whole year to “complete”!

No, it certainly does not take an entire year to complete. Please note that on the forums alone Episode has 90,000k+ community members. That being said, support tickets can take time. Best to practice patience when dealing with support for any company :slight_smile:

1 Like