Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Title: College Days: The Diaries of a Plain Jane
Style: INK
Genre: Adventure
Description: This is the journey of an ordinary girl, living in a fabulous world. Jane has been told her whole life that she is everything but extraordinary. With college starting soon Jane is using this as an opportunity for the first time ever…to take charge of her life. What will college be like for the Plain Jane? Her future is in YOUR hands. Two endings, Customizable characters, impactful choices, Advanced Directing + long episodes
Chapters: 3 (complete)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5380299911200768

I believe so.

Thank you, girl! :heart::innocent:

My reading list contains 131 entries at the moment but this is probably not the final number because the app is glitching and every time I search for the entries, I see a few new stories coming up :laughing:

Good luck Annie, you can totally do this!

I hope they choose a lot of winners this time!
Maybe 12?

10, at least.

I would be surprised, I remember they said there were almost 200 entries for the H&V contest, but they chose only 9 winners I believe.

Wow. Really?

Yes, I didn’t count them that time :smiley: but I think Liz said it.

Out of 200, though…

@Jeremy I sent my support ticket to fix my entry… is it fixed yet?

No clue as I am the Forum Admin. Did you receive a reply to the ticket? If not then chances are it isn’t complete yet. :nerd_face:

They said that they’d inform Liz… this is why I despise sending support tickets, it takes a whole year to “complete”!

No, it certainly does not take an entire year to complete. Please note that on the forums alone Episode has 90,000k+ community members. That being said, support tickets can take time. Best to practice patience when dealing with support for any company :slight_smile:

I was exaggerating when I mentioned a year, hehe. However, I understand. I just needed to fix the link. There’s thousands of players that use this app… Apologies. :grin:

Title: College Days: Crystallized (LGBTQ+)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Customization: Yes!
Love Interests: 3
Genre: Romance
Description: Izzy Russo is your typical college freshman.; struggling to discover her place in a brand new environment. To add to the already amounting pressure of college, her mother imposes her strict Catholic and sexist values on her and urges her to fall in line with what she believes to be the “right way to live” for a young lady. Izzy yearns for the freedom that going away to college promises. It’s her chance to branch out and experience things she’s never had the privilege of before. At Exeter University she now has an outlet to express her love for football without her mother’s disapproving comments. She’ll have to learn to stand her ground when she faces the same sexist opposition from some of her male teammates. Outside of sports, Izzy finds herself overwhelmed by her feelings for those of the same sex, pushing her into a tizzy. She struggles with coming to terms with her bisexuality when she believes her religion tells her that it’s wrong. Her entire belief system is shaken to the core in her time at Exeter University. Navigate this extremely complicated, unexpected, and awe-inspiring time alongside Izzy in College Days: Crystallized.

Link to story here.

Lol what?

I actually laughed when I saw this

I have read college days: my best friend’s father by S. Langdon till now :slight_smile: It has 3 episodes and includes character customization

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Does anyone here know if we’re allowed to publish more chapters while we wait for the results?
I was hoping to publish chapter four of my story this weekend. :thinking: