Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

I was exaggerating when I mentioned a year, hehe. However, I understand. I just needed to fix the link. There’s thousands of players that use this app… Apologies. :grin:

Title: College Days: Crystallized (LGBTQ+)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Customization: Yes!
Love Interests: 3
Genre: Romance
Description: Izzy Russo is your typical college freshman.; struggling to discover her place in a brand new environment. To add to the already amounting pressure of college, her mother imposes her strict Catholic and sexist values on her and urges her to fall in line with what she believes to be the “right way to live” for a young lady. Izzy yearns for the freedom that going away to college promises. It’s her chance to branch out and experience things she’s never had the privilege of before. At Exeter University she now has an outlet to express her love for football without her mother’s disapproving comments. She’ll have to learn to stand her ground when she faces the same sexist opposition from some of her male teammates. Outside of sports, Izzy finds herself overwhelmed by her feelings for those of the same sex, pushing her into a tizzy. She struggles with coming to terms with her bisexuality when she believes her religion tells her that it’s wrong. Her entire belief system is shaken to the core in her time at Exeter University. Navigate this extremely complicated, unexpected, and awe-inspiring time alongside Izzy in College Days: Crystallized.

Link to story here.

13 Likes

I actually laughed when I saw this

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Does anyone here know if we’re allowed to publish more chapters while we wait for the results?
I was hoping to publish chapter four of my story this weekend. :thinking:

If you don’t win, I’m gonna sue! Literally so good! I’m gonna continue reading no matter what anyways so :slight_smile: . :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should not have started stalking this thread. I swear I just added like 30 of these to my reading list. They look too good!

7 Likes

Are we allowed to publish a new episode after the deadline?

1 Like

I’m wondering about this too. :thinking:
I already submitted a helper ticket, hopefully they’ll answer me and I’ll let you know too :grin:

Thank you

I’m already (proud, excited?, etc) about the contest entries so far. A lot have very unique premises and ranging in a variety of genres. I cannot simply read all of them though, at least fifty when I first searched them up.

7 Likes

Here’s my entry (it’s complete for those of you who read my other stories and know darn well I haven’t updated):
Description: Which steps carve the path to destruction? Maverick will find out but how late? { A fantastical tragicomedy like no other, some CC for MC}
I promise this story is one of the best ones I’ve written, in my opinion. The plot is twisted and very realistic in terms of life lessons, and I criticize a lot of the stuff I believe is wrong or off coughcoughmost issues with episode. I only have like 2 reads right now but a good story is a good story no matter the popularity :3. I don’t think I’m gonna win, but I’m proud of myself for pushing myself to write this. If you’re reading this and entered the contest, you should be proud of yourself too.

8 Likes

Story called: College Days: Gossip Secrets Lies
Description: Uni is hard when you’re on a scholarship & surrounded by elites of the upper east side- will you survive uni? Will you discover who anonymous is spreading Gossip Secrets and Lies? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653538960736256

3 Likes

Just want to tell you, I hope this wins. :open_mouth: It’s really good so far. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

UHHH OK wow I’m going to suggest you put a trigger warning on this story …

Aww thanks!!! <3

1 Like

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: YESSSSSSS! Can’t wait to start this one.

1 Like

Plan on reading

1 Like

Thank you @EpisodeShadow that means a lot to me :heart:

1 Like

could some of you please give me some advice on the directing in my story, I’m really trying to improve my programming skills :relaxed: