Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Nobody knows. It should have been announced by now, judging from when previous contests have been, but they never tell us ahead of time when it will happen.

6 Likes

Well, they have to read all of the stories, and since there are lots of contestants it takes longer to finish reading all of them. But y’know, just a guess.

2 Likes

When is the new contest appearing?

read. above

Hey, I actually got a request! @Jemma1 (Jemma Rose)'s Death by Love (Since my last post, I got to read a heck more entries, and so far nothing didn’t impress me, so much I’m not so I can keep up with all of them :tired_face:)

Right off the bat, the directing is stunning, the opening alone is well-produced. It quickly establishes the protagonist Cammie’s backstory as well, and the premise which the plot unravels from. A lot of characters I like so far, like Mariana the sorority leader and one of the LI. The other Ethan’s pretty cute as well. I just love the psychological/horror Thriller aspects, the intrigue is rightly executed. Maybe I’am just a bit exaggerating since it’s the first time I see a silhouette character in an Episode story, but it is very awesome.

I only found a few mistakes in the third chapter, such as some repeated dialogue between Cam and Noah in the beginning, and Mia being mad at Cammie and inviting her to a sorority party even though I chose to sit next to her during Economics where she told her earlier. Also Ethan had no shirt on during that scene.

Really, though I am very in love with this as well!

8 Likes

Sounds intereseting

3 Likes

God, I WANT THE SHELF ALREADY

5 Likes

Ikr. Like I know I won’t win but let see how this goes!

3 Likes

Next contest should be … Tarantino Inspired

6 Likes

What’s that?

1 Like

I feel like it’s going to be winter based but y’know… Episode thought that it would be nice to make a shelf about going to school which will be out in December.

3 Likes

True, True

1 Like

tarantino

verb

To completely destroy something in a very violent and spectacular manner, normally by accident.

Preoccupied by her upcoming conference presentation in Sweden, Katie unwittingly tarantinoed a dead bird in a puff of red and feathers while mowing the lawn at her parents’ cottage.

5 Likes

Very precise.

1 Like

That’s what urban dictionary says :v:

1 Like

Heh heh! Was thinking more like the director Quentin Tarantino but … well actually that definition kinda works too :smile: :smile:

@PikachuK18 he directed kill bill, pulp fiction, from dusk till dawn, etc

6 Likes

I’d honestly be interested in that. It’d require really advanced directing tho.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing it!

“Quentin Jerome Tarantino[1] (/ˌtærənˈtiːnoʊ/; born March 27, 1963) is an American filmmaker, author, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines; satirical subject matter; an aestheticization of violence; extended scenes of dialogue; ensemble casts consisting of established and lesser-known performers; references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films; soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s; and features of neo-noir film.”

Hm … I want to hold my own Tarantino-esque contest to judge someday

6 Likes

Hey guys!

I would love for you to check out my contest entry College Days: Mutation.

Story Title: College Days: Mutation

Summary: Heading off to College was always a dream for Marci, but attending a College for Mutants? That’s something she never anticipated. How will Marci fit in, where she doesn’t belong.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709850842988544
44cb38d4de232670a7a5f61eece033048c83a731_1_313x500
I would love all your feedback my Instagram is @chelsealeighstories

9 Likes