Announcing College Days! Our Next Creator's Contest!

Hey, I actually got a request! @Jemma1 (Jemma Rose)'s Death by Love (Since my last post, I got to read a heck more entries, and so far nothing didn’t impress me, so much I’m not so I can keep up with all of them :tired_face:)

Right off the bat, the directing is stunning, the opening alone is well-produced. It quickly establishes the protagonist Cammie’s backstory as well, and the premise which the plot unravels from. A lot of characters I like so far, like Mariana the sorority leader and one of the LI. The other Ethan’s pretty cute as well. I just love the psychological/horror Thriller aspects, the intrigue is rightly executed. Maybe I’am just a bit exaggerating since it’s the first time I see a silhouette character in an Episode story, but it is very awesome.

I only found a few mistakes in the third chapter, such as some repeated dialogue between Cam and Noah in the beginning, and Mia being mad at Cammie and inviting her to a sorority party even though I chose to sit next to her during Economics where she told her earlier. Also Ethan had no shirt on during that scene.

Really, though I am very in love with this as well!

Sounds intereseting

God, I WANT THE SHELF ALREADY

Ikr. Like I know I won’t win but let see how this goes!

Next contest should be … Tarantino Inspired

What’s that?

I feel like it’s going to be winter based but y’know… Episode thought that it would be nice to make a shelf about going to school which will be out in December.

True, True

tarantino

verb

To completely destroy something in a very violent and spectacular manner, normally by accident.

Preoccupied by her upcoming conference presentation in Sweden, Katie unwittingly tarantinoed a dead bird in a puff of red and feathers while mowing the lawn at her parents’ cottage.

Very precise.

That’s what urban dictionary says :v:

Heh heh! Was thinking more like the director Quentin Tarantino but … well actually that definition kinda works too :smile: :smile:

@PikachuK18 he directed kill bill, pulp fiction, from dusk till dawn, etc

I’d honestly be interested in that. It’d require really advanced directing tho.

Thanks for sharing it!

“Quentin Jerome Tarantino[1] (/ˌtærənˈtiːnoʊ/; born March 27, 1963) is an American filmmaker, author, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines; satirical subject matter; an aestheticization of violence; extended scenes of dialogue; ensemble casts consisting of established and lesser-known performers; references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films; soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s; and features of neo-noir film.”

Hm … I want to hold my own Tarantino-esque contest to judge someday

Hey guys!

I would love for you to check out my contest entry College Days: Mutation.

Story Title: College Days: Mutation

Summary: Heading off to College was always a dream for Marci, but attending a College for Mutants? That’s something she never anticipated. How will Marci fit in, where she doesn’t belong.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709850842988544
44cb38d4de232670a7a5f61eece033048c83a731_1_313x500
I would love all your feedback my Instagram is @chelsealeighstories

The wait … :worried:

Ok guys this is becoming ridiculous :slight_smile:

The wait?
This is pretty normal, it’s only been 1.5 weeks.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the shelf isn’t next Friday but the following Friday. (But the Thriller shelf came out a week earlier than I predicted so who knows ahhaha).

Exactly haha.
I’m sure it will be up before Christmas. :heart: