Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

I am just going to complete the first 3 chapters…:smile::smile:

Sequels are not allowed in contests as far as I remember :thinking:

Same.

Me too, I’m doing my second episode so far, also go follow me. My name on episode is Abstract_Casper

What’s your name on episode? Because I would be glad to read your stories.

NDWrites its exactly the same

The review process does not begin until after the entry deadline

1 Like

I am hoping I make the deadline. I hope to have chapter 1 done today but I want to go back and edit it when I am done before I start chapter 2.

Even I’m editing my first 2 chapters (Making choices matter) Its taking forever to do
And the third chapter is still pending…:sweat::sweat:
I have started to think would I be able to complete it within the deadline…

Finished my first chapter. I was supposed to finish the second chapter a week ago, but I am nowhere close to finishing

2 Likes

I finished the first 2 chapters now I have to work the third

1 Like

Love this contest! I knew my story wouldn’t go to waste!!!

1 Like

Can someone read my story, my name on episode is Abstract_Casper

I do have some time in the next few days to do some work. I hope to finally complete chapter 1 tonight or tomorrow. I hope to be done with chapter 2 by mid next week. Here’s hoping. I wish you and the others luck. I fell behind because I was supposed to have a partner but she had to bow out and I had a delayed start.

Good luck to you too…

I have only written 60 lines of the first episode so I really need to hurry if I want to make it and not give up again.

4 Likes

I believe in you!
I’m barely done with my first chapter yet, too. c:

1 Like

I am literally in no mood to write right now…
But I have to complete my chapter (last one and edit the first and second one as I’m gonna play with overlays a lot in it…)

Thanks, only I don’t believe in myself.

Well, there’s still a few weeks left! I didn’t have any mood to write a while ago which is why I’m still only on chapter one.